Take your tribe to some of the UK's most historic locations this half term and enjoy Early Man Quests during your visit! To celebrate the launch, Early Man character Dug made a visit to Stonehenge.
Inspired by Nick Park's new film, the quests can be followed at 13 English Heritage sites around England. Follow in the footsteps of your Stone Age ancestors in search of Dug, Goona, Hognob and the rest of the Early Man tribe - the quests challenge you to follow clues and uncover centuries of history for the chance to win tickets to an exclusive outdoor screening of Early Man at Stonehenge on 26th May!
You can follow Early Man Quests at the following locations:
- Audley End House, Essex
- Battle Abbey, East Sussex
- Beeston Castle, Cheshire
- Belsay Hall, Northumberland
- Bolsover Castle, Derbyshire
- Carisbroke Castle, Isle of Wight
- Dover Castle, Kent
- Eltham Palace, London
- Framlingham Castle, Suffolk
- Old Sarum, Wiltshire
- Scarborough Castle, North Yorkshire
- Warkworth Castle, Northumberland
To find out more information, visit the English Heritage website here.