To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Shaun the Sheep's debut in the film Wallace & Gromit: A Close Shave, we are offering you the chance to take part in a baa-rilliant competition, with the chance to win a very special prize!
We're inviting fans to give the jumper Shaun wears in the film a bit of an update - after all, it's a long time since 1995 when the film was released! Using our downloadable activity sheet, we want YOU to come up with a new jumper design. The winning design will win a special prize including:
- Your design painted onto a Shaun sculpture which will be auctioned to raise funds for The Grand Appeal charity
- A Shaun figurine featuring your design
- A Shaun the Sheep backpack from Aurora
- A Shaun, Wallace and Gromit Funko Pop!
- A sterling silver Shaun the Sheep charm from Licensed to Charm
- A Wallace mug and a Gromit mug from Truffle Shuffle
- A Wendolene's Wool Tote bag from Truffle Shuffle
Two lucky runners up will also receive a backpack, Funko Pops, a charm, mugs and tote bag. Sounds amazing? Here's how to take part:
- Download your jumper design sheet here
- Create you design using pens, pencils, paints and any other creative materials you fancy!
- Take a photo of your design and upload to the website here
- Remember that if you're under 16 you'll need a parent to upload your entry for you
- Be sure to get your entries to us by 5pm (GMT) on 22nd February when the competition closes!
The competition is open to all our fans, of all ages and across the globe. You can read the full terms and conditions here. Good luck!