Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » HOW DO YOU MAKE PEOPLE OUT OF PLASTACINE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
haz Posted: Oct 17th 2007

can someone please tell me how to make peoplle out of plastacine

conty Posted: Oct 19th 2007

well i would say wether you were doing real people or cartoon characters it's easier to start off with the head first, then you can make the body getting the proportions right, i always find it a lot easier that way round, i would also say you would need a lot of patience and if it dosn't look right the first time, then don't worry because you can always get back to it later, overall the main thing is to just enjoy it, good luck!! conor.

jills Posted: Oct 21st 2007

First, make a plasticine stork. The stork will bring the plasticine babies ;) Sorry to be smart about it, I just started too. Like conty said, good luck

connor gorman Posted: Oct 25th 2007

But Always Remember an Armature Or Everytime You Move A pArt Of The Body It Will Snap Heres A Link www.animationsupplies.net Good Luck And P.S Keep The Same Amount Of Light Answer Giving To Me From Mr Hyde Good Luck

conty Posted: Oct 28th 2007

oohhh jill if only id known that, it would of saved me hours he he :D

The Big Cheese Posted: Nov 1st 2007

Well, first off, draw it on paper e.g. facial details, clothes...you get the idea. Then make sure you have what you need. It's all imagination from there.

haz Posted: Nov 7th 2007

thantk you

Janique1 Posted: Mar 27th 2008

dhjfrhrfiehr

W&Gandfreindsfan Posted: Mar 27th 2008

You need to be talented at it and need the right equiptment

OwenAnimate Posted: Mar 31st 2008

I'm not an expert, but I had a go and my Wallace and Gromit came out very well. Just get an image in your head, on your PC or wherever and work to that is my advice :)

crackersandcheese Posted: Nov 13th 2008

on the wallace and gromit curse of the were rabbit bonus features it says you have to make a wire frame first and then build your character around the frame Gud;) Luck !!!

haz Posted: Dec 18th 2008

thanx guys

crackersandcheese Posted: Dec 19th 2008

thats OK haz. R U watchingh AMOLAD on Christmas day??? ;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.