Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT EXTEND THEIR FAN NETWORK!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 38 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 38.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 8th 2008

Do you keep in touch with friends on Facebook? Designed your own skin on Bebo? Or perhaps you like to express yourself on MySpace? Well now you can buddy-up with Wallace and Gromit to keep up to date with all the latest news from the site, production on A Matter of Loaf and Death, plus get involved with opinion polls and rate your favourite films!

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wallace-and-Gromit/8869998830

Bebo:
http://www.bebo.com/wallaceandg

MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/wallaceandgromitfans

And don't forget our top tips for safe social networking

• Edit your privacy settings so that only your friends can see your profile
• Keep personal details on your profile to a minimum – don’t give out addresses/phone numbers
• Only add contacts to your friends list that you know, don’t accept requests from strangers.

jordan Posted: Apr 8th 2008

aw sweet theres me on myspace on W&G freinds list!!!!

anti-pesto Posted: Apr 8th 2008

cracking

arnymate Posted: Apr 8th 2008

have you got one on Tailcast now?
ive just seen it!

Kind Regards

Arnymate

HarmonyTruth Posted: Apr 10th 2008

Hey; I love W&G and also Shaun!!

Hi...

Heyo People. I love Wallace and Gromit, Shaun, Nemo, Cookie Monster, Felix, Bob the Builder, Snoopy, Woodstock(Snoopy's yellow bird friend), Peppermint Patty and My teddy bears, Eggs and Fairy Floss!

:-(|)

Lollephant Posted: Apr 12th 2008

I love Wallace and Gromit :D

Lollephant 0:)

jordan Posted: Apr 12th 2008

i see youve done STS the same on bebo,myspace etc apart from that the users are far too young on sts to be allowed to join any of them social networking sites, im gald there confused what they are, there not good places for taht kind of age group anyway.

RichD Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 14th 2008

Jordan - you assume all the people who like STS are in the same age range. This is utterly incorrect.

jordan Posted: Apr 14th 2008

"users are far too young" they are really young members than others i was saying that most people wont be allowed to join/or may try to join social networking sites and theres been many things about how unsafe they are at the moment.

RichD Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 14th 2008

I agree they are unsafe for young children if they use them without supervision. But it is wrong to assume that everyone who visits the STS site *is* a young child.Our research shows this simply isn't the case. While the forum is mostly full of young kids, the site itself attrachs a very wide range of ages - and it's these people we set this up for.

jordan Posted: Apr 14th 2008

i said really younger "than others" meaning a whole age range i never meant for it to sound like i was saying all members are aged the same, i know all aardman stuff atracts all ages which is a really good thing. im sure i didnt write my first post that way sorry if my post came out wrong i thoght it made sense.

sorry RichD just making sure people know about these things espcially younger people. im only caring

wghtmf Posted: Apr 16th 2008

yeh cos i know someone who likes the sheep in their thirties

Seb Moderator Posted: Apr 17th 2008

...and I know an 86 year old who loves Shaun the Sheep! Like everything Aardman makes it works on many levels.

53Reid Posted: Apr 17th 2008

Aardman is lying everyone! They aren't making "a Matter of loaf and death"!

mrpianokeys Posted: Apr 17th 2008

what!!!!!

stacy kiss 93 Posted: Apr 19th 2008
:O

no way!

arnymate Posted: Apr 20th 2008

no offence 53 reid, but why would they publicise it so much and have a non binding contract with the BBC for the film if they werent making it?.....exactly! dont fool other members on the forum...
not funny!...also why would they have just invested in a £10m studio for it?

Kind Regards

Arnymate

Mark the shark Posted: Apr 20th 2008

Coolio!!! :D

stacy kiss 93 Posted: Apr 20th 2008
:-(

yes, 53reid. please, i were shocked 4 a minuite there

53Reid Posted: Apr 23rd 2008
:O

i'm sorry! Aardman is not lieing! they ARE making "Trouble at' mill"!

I even saw the announcement for "Trouble at' Mill" on www.wallaceandgromit.com

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 23rd 2008

The name changed from "Trouble At' Mill" to "A Matter of Loaf and Death", but apart from that everything is still the same and the new film will be released this winter!

I know, but I perfer "Trouble at' mill"

hello?

53Reid Posted: Apr 24th 2008
:-|

oh well.

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Apr 24th 2008

53 reid i agree with you trouble at mill name is better

arthur Posted: Apr 28th 2008

at least our duo have increased the network now we get more of them but i don'nt think the did it for ststhough
but they do the same on bebo,myspce .etc.

53Reid Posted: May 2nd 2008

HELLO!!!!!!

53Reid Posted: May 3rd 2008

I heard that Wallace & Gromit are telling jokes!

53Reid Posted: May 4th 2008

JK! (that means "Just Kidding!")

53Reid Posted: May 4th 2008

I'll see you l8r. Bye!

Josephine Posted: Jun 24th 2008

Oh, Pur-leeese!

"A Matter of Loaf and Death" is funnier and more apt for the next W&G film. "Trouble at 'Mill" is more suited to a cotton mill (where the phrase originated) than a windmill and, moreover, TAM is not quite as sharp-witted as the original title.

Once again, the Almighty Nick P has used his loaf!!!!

Tee Hee!

Sock Eye Salmon

53Reid Posted: Oct 1st 2008

no offence, Josephine, I disagree with you

53Reid Posted: Oct 1st 2008

gotta go!

Oakes Posted: Oct 6th 2008

i agree with you person whos name i forgot, i fink ur name was 53reid, or maybe it was joshephine, weeeeeel i cant remember who it was but i agree with you

53Reid Posted: Mar 11th 2009

You were right. I am 53Reid.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.