Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » TO : MR NICK PARK AND THE CREWS FROM WALLACE AND GROMIT AARDMAN ANIMATION

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
Gromit Fans Posted: Mar 24th 2008

Ello ! Hello ! Hi ! Ola ! Ulala ! Good evening , everyone from the aardman animations crews yah ! As I really like Wallace And Gromit movie and short cut film .

:D I hope you people guys from out there can keep on like this forever on the best provement as I ever seen as I hope that you all who work at the aardman animation can try to decide by using clay by add in Gromit's parents and so on Gromit's relatives , great grand-parents , grand-parents and so on...................

By the mean-time , I would like to know is Gromit a orphan ?:-(:-(:'(:'(:gromit3::'( Is his parents abandon him ? Why his parents abandon him this clever , cute , does not rely on anyone else , hard-working ,independent , intelligent , nice , smart dog .

Such a pity , poor dog ? :'(:'(:'( Anyway , luckily a good master whose name is Wallace adopt otherwise he is such a poor little dog ?

anti-pesto Posted: Mar 25th 2008

chat2 Posted: Mar 26th 2008

I ador wallace and gomit."a close shave" and "the wrong towsers" and "a gand day out" are the best!

Michael2008 Posted: Apr 2nd 2008

nt sure about a close shave but i agree 2 the rest

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.