Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » NEW W&G FILM-SIMPLICITY AT ITS FINEST

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There is 1 reply to this discussion. Why not add another?
agelessnate Posted: Oct 8th 2007

I really hope Nick creates the new W&G film along the same lines as the first 3 films. While I loved the Feature W&G film, it did not have the same feel as the original 3. I think it lost some of its simplicity. The clunky machines with rust streaks and the like were there in the beginning but were then replaced with CGI effects. I'm glad Dreamworks is out of the picture. Maybe they had to much of a hand in Ware Rabbit. Wallace being the Ware Rabbit was too much. That is my only advise, Nick. Keep the story simple! I love your films!

jills Posted: Oct 8th 2007

I'm also glad that this new film is a short. I am thinking it will be a return to the way the other animations were, and hope I'm right. You're right that Were-Rabbit seemed complicated somehow. The others were so innocent and great!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.