Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » WAS CHICKEN RUN CGI

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
connor gorman Posted: Oct 6th 2007

Or Was It Clay Animated

Lewis Costello Posted: Oct 6th 2007

'Twas clay, mate.:D

The first CGI film by Aardman was Flushed Away. They've yet to do another CGI, and if I'm not mistaken, they've parted with Paramount.

Chicken Run was however the first movie-length animation to come out of Aardman.

I'm so sad...

connor gorman Posted: Oct 7th 2007

ok thanks

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 23rd 2007

Lewis Costello! Y R U sad?

Mr Hyde Posted: Oct 26th 2007

actually they parted with Dreamworks but have a new film contract with Sony pics

cavor Posted: Nov 1st 2007

I believe they did shoot some sequences of chicken Run in CGI just to check on the timing of complex parts of the film, before shooting in puppet form.

connor gorman Posted: Nov 7th 2007

Cool your full of information forme all the time cavor Great Help

plasjas Posted: Nov 13th 2007

i think the reason why people think chicken run was thought to be cgi is beccause the models were so smooth and had practically no fingerprints

jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 20th 2007

aardman are making a new film and it is not TROUBLE AT MILL it is something else and it does not have W&G in it.

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 8th 2007

Are you kidding? Obviously, Chicken Run was clay. Flushed Away was the first CG film. Jodyblue1, what is the other film that isn't TROUBLE AT MILL and Plasjas, I agree. Chicken Run didn't keep that Aardman style. BUT IT WAS GREAT!!!!

mrpianokeys Posted: Dec 17th 2007
8)

did you know why all the chickens had scarfs around their necks??? to hide the joint between the neck and body because
their bodys were steal frames coated in silicon rubber while the heads were made of plasticine.

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 19th 2007

Wow, that's really interesting!:D

mrpianokeys Posted: Dec 20th 2007
8)

thank you

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 21st 2007

Any time. I like giving complements. It makes me happy.

plasjas Posted: Oct 11th 2008

lol that is interesting

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.