Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT TAKE PART IN MUSEUM CELEBRATIONS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 7th 2008

Late Night W&G Screenings at Local Museums

Museums and galleries across the UK will open their doors after hours to show Aardman films as part of the Museums at Night Weekend celebrations, taking place from Friday 16th – Sunday 18th of May.

Taking the theme of ‘Ideas and Innovation’, over 70 UK venues have already signed up to screen Nick Park’s Oscar-winning animation ‘The Wrong Trousers’ and a selection of Shaun the Sheep shorts as part of this promotion held in association with Aardman Animations.

Several museums will also be supporting The Wrong Trousers Day on 27 June; the annual event organised by The Wallace and Gromit Foundation Children’s to raise money for sick children in hospitals and hospices around the UK. For more information on the day and the Foundation please visit: www.wallaceandgromitfoundation.org

“Last year, Night at the Museum really took off in the UK with more than 100 museums putting on events and activities over the weekend in the middle of May. This year we hope that many more will take the chance to join their European counterparts in celebrating museums and galleries and to take advantage of our special film offer courtesy Aardman Animations”, said Loyd Grossman, Chairman of The Campaign for Museums.

Museums and Galleries Month is the UK’s biggest celebration of museums and galleries, taking place from 1 to 31 May 2008. More than 1,000 events and activities will take place across the UK. Visit www.mgm.org.uk or www.culture24.org.uk for listings.

jordan Posted: Mar 7th 2008

cool always look forward to w&G foundation wrong trousers day,

i love that image with wallace and the trousers any larger version available please?

Fish Posted: Mar 7th 2008

Jordan - you are first again!:D

Mark the shark Posted: Mar 9th 2008

Cool!;)

purple and brown Posted: Mar 9th 2008

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont leave:'(

Jamie Q Posted: Mar 14th 2008

awsome

ting ting tabby Posted: Feb 3rd 2009
:-(

:beam:'(ing::smi:kiss:le::b::glasses:plain:igs:angel:mi:w:su:wicked:rprise:i:monkey:nk:le:

ting ting tabby Posted: Feb 3rd 2009
0:)

:presto>:-)n2::wall:-(|)ace3::-(:beam:'(ing::smi:kis:wallace2:s:le::b::g:gromit1:lasses:pl:gromit3:ain:igs:a:gromit2:ngel:mi:|-)w:s:)u:wic:h;)utch:k:Ded:rpr:fe:-|athers::Oise:i:monk:-(:wend:'(oline:ey:-X:nk:le8):

Rebel Posted: Feb 4th 2009

just registered for my pack!|-)

jordan Posted: Feb 5th 2009

12 months late arnt you?

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.