Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » 666JOSHY666S ADVENTURES OF GROMIT

123 4
Next
Newest
There are 182 messages in total. Showing messages 151 to 182.
666joshy666 Posted: Feb 9th 2010

Not got anything done recently. Busy revising for module 3. I am going down to Wickes (English hardware store) To get some sheets of 5-ply to start on some sets. I also need to order some lights of Maplin (English electronics store) which I can peg coloured sheets to to give the effect of different times of day.

Clay Play Posted: Feb 10th 2010

good on you i really cant be bothered makeing animations YET becaause i am saviny to go to glascow to see cracking ideas exibit

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 13th 2010

Saviny?

kldceltic Posted: Feb 13th 2010

he means he is saving to go to the exhibiton in glasgow:D:);) i might be going

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 13th 2010

Aha! Thanks KLDC

concon Posted: Feb 13th 2010

Ive booked tickets to go.

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 21st 2010

Update!

Recently, I have had to re think the story of the first episode and I think I have cracked it! I will have it up by about next week. No sets, no animatics, no story boarding, just a story line. First episode should take a year to film, edit, build, write etc. It should be done some time in April/May 2011

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 21st 2010

I am planning on buying some ball & socket armatures soon as well. I am probably going to get them from the same company as Aardman do. However, I am probably going to only have one replacement. In the comment above, I meant it will probably take a year to just film.

concon Posted: Feb 21st 2010

Good luck! :)

Clay Fighter Posted: Feb 22nd 2010

yer good luck,will you get an armverse?
i cant wait!

plasjas Posted: Feb 22nd 2010

Anyone going to Download festival 2010??

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 22nd 2010

My mum and brother are; they are big fans of AC/DC! Sorry to sound pushy but try to keep on topic. ;):D

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 22nd 2010

Just finished the story to episode 1! Major changes but I am not going to post it up on here to keep it a suprise. WAY ahead of schedule! I need to buy some story board sheets from my art shop and then I can get started on that. I am also going to start on the notes of shots which I have to do I.E. when the shot changes etc. I am also awaiting reply from Armaverse about their dog armatures. I need to buy about 4!

Clay Fighter Posted: Feb 23rd 2010

cool!
make sure you take lots of behind the scenes pics!!

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 23rd 2010

Got it!

Clay Fighter Posted: Feb 24th 2010

woop!

plasjas Posted: Feb 24th 2010

no problem, i just remebred that becasue the glasgow thing, and i remeberd the download :)

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 24th 2010

Cheers! Not started story-boarding yet. I will have to start it on the 21st!:-(

wghtmf Posted: Feb 24th 2010

Is it ready yet?

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 24th 2010

What, episode 1? No, sorry! Won't be ready until May 2011 (Rough estimate). Has anyone got any pictures of rooms in Wallace & Gromit's house? Cheers

wghtmf Posted: Mar 6th 2010

Ursrut Posted: Mar 10th 2010

Joshy Happy Birthday for Monday.
Hope you had a grand day!

Sorry i missed it!

666joshy666 Posted: Mar 11th 2010

Thanks Ursrut! No hard feelings. :D

666joshy666 Posted: Jul 15th 2010

Hi everybody! Long time no chat! Just to tell you that production has slowed to a halt; I've had no spare time! Thanks,

666Joshy666

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 28th 2010

Still no progress; GCSE's are getting in the way at the moment and doing 14 isn't helping :-( Trying to get a little story writing time in but I really cannot find the time. Ah well. :D

Ursrut Posted: Dec 28th 2010

14! wow Joshy! What are you doing out of interest?
Good to see you still about :)

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 28th 2010

My choices were

History
Separate Sciences (Triple science)
Astronomy (Extra curricular)
French
Drama and everything else I am not really sure. Just the normal stuff.

666joshy666 Posted: Jul 15th 2012

And now I have finished all of them...

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 15th 2012

Are you still working on this project?

cleasby99 Posted: Jul 18th 2012

hey 666joshy666 did you ever finish the film????

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 21st 2012

I hope to begin work on this very soon. Before, I was a lot more talk than game; I lacked the determination and maturity to apply myslef to such a huge project, but now, I have had a change of heart. I now feel as if this is a completable task and that, with a whole lot of effort and work, that it could possibly become something pretty great. Having a long break gave a lot of time to think. I struggled to find another creative outlet of which I could excerpt my emotion, but alas, all other plans failed. Until 2 weeks ago, I hadn't touched a piece of plasticine in 2 years. I was stuck in rut, I felt as if my mind had lost all creative ability. Then I rememberred this site and it just hit me. Sorry for the inspirational yammering but coming back to the site and starting sculpture again has reinvigorated my mind in such a strange way. Anyways, as soon as I can get a little free time, I will review all the progress I have made since I started and see what direction TAOSAG will move in from their.

Have a very merry christmas, a happy new year and of course best wishes to all the lovely members & staff who make this such a great site!

Josh 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.