Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » QUESTION ABOUT MERCHANDISE FOR "TROUBLE AT MILL"

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 14 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 14.
magic8ball Posted: Oct 4th 2007

This is for the Aardman staff:

Will there be a merchandise line for the new movie? If so, will it include any new plush toys? After seeing the production artwork of Gromit in the baker's hat, I really hope we'll see a cuddly of 'Top Bun' Gromit!

jordan Posted: Oct 4th 2007

yeh more merchandise please.

at number 1 Making of Book please please have a making of or art of trouble at mill book! please

Greg P Posted: Oct 4th 2007

:preston2:Yeh i agre:wendoline:e, products:feathers: would be well cool:preston3:

Greg P Posted: Oct 4th 2007

:wallace2::wallace4::gromit1::wallace3:gromit3:::wallace1:

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 4th 2007

I'm sure there will be new merchandise for the film, although since the animation isn't released until 2008 you might have to wait a while yet!

Although...keep your eyes peeled on the run up to Christmas - there will be some new merchandise available including a cuddly gromit, I'll let you know when it is available. :D

penguin Posted: Oct 5th 2007

Could this mean Gromit gets a slice of the action or will Wallace rise to the occasion & finally make enough dough to stick a wholemeal on the table? whatever we raise a toast to all at Aardman

magic8ball Posted: Oct 5th 2007

Katie:
Thanks so much for the reply. Being in the U.S., it's rather difficult finding Aardman merchandise-other than buying from overseas merchants (the exchange rate really hurts these days!). But, it IS well worth it!

By the way, I've seen some upcoming W&G items from what I think is a new line (Rainbow Design?)...the new Gromits look great. Personally, though, I'm hoping to see new items from the same company that made all the CotWR items (Anti Pesto Gromit, Phillip, Hutch). They are THE BEST

Thanks again for the reply!

jills Posted: Oct 5th 2007

My product suggestion is- Gromit hot water bottle cosy :D Maybe I'll try to make my own for the Creation contest. What do you guys think?

jordan Posted: Oct 5th 2007

there used to be some hotr water bottle cosys available in 1997 then in 2005 when the film came out.

jills Posted: Oct 8th 2007

Thanks Jordan, I don't remember seeing them in the Aardman shop- I guess I missed them :-( I would like to make one, but I started playing around with plasticine and now I might not get to it :O I hope they do them again!

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 21st 2007

Hey jordan! Have U been 2 the future? What's it like in 20005???? ;)

jordan Posted: Oct 24th 2007

lol the whole world is plasticine

jordan Posted: Oct 24th 2007

also Figures of all the characters too i would love them, also a making of book there the main things please do them! and a storyboard book lol, and posters

bronny8425 Posted: Jun 4th 2008

i want suff bout wng but im not allowed

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.