Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » NEW TEASER TRAILER FOR SHAUN THE SHEEP THE MOVIE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 29th 2014

Shaun the Sheep has come a long way since he first starred alongside Wallace & Gromit in A Close Shave and he’s now set to star in his own movie in spring 2015!

A brand new teaser trailer was released today that gives fans an exciting look at Shaun and the flock in the big city, plus introduces 2 brand new Aardman characters!  

The story starts when Shaun decides to take the day off and have some fun, but he gets a little more action than he bargained for! Shaun’s mischief inadvertently leads to The Farmer being taken away from the farm, to the Big City.  Join Shaun, Bitzer and The Flock on their hilarious, action-packed, big screen adventure as they make plans to rescue the missing Farmer!  Shaun the Sheep the Movie is a story about how we sometimes forget to appreciate the things we have in life, and the people who love us. 

For more information on Shaun the Sheep the Movie, visit Shaun the Sheep’s official website.

sockpuppet73160 Posted: Aug 29th 2014

Greetings - did not see any entries showcased on shaunthesheep facebook page or did not see the winner announced concerning - shaun's biggest fan - can you direct me to where I can find this?

pazoobs Posted: Aug 30th 2014

YESSS!!!! I LOVE SHAUN THE SHEEP!!! I COULD TELL RIGHT NOW THIS IS GOING TO BE MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE  

Morph Master Posted: Sep 1st 2014

It looks good, although im not keen on the new cockrel. But I'm looking forward to it aardman!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 3rd 2014

Hi sockpuppet73160. The winner of the Shaun's biggest fan competition has been picked - yay!- but not announced yet. It will be announced via the Radio Times and we will let you know as soon as we have any news! 

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.