Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CREATIONS OF THE MONTH JUNE WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 30th 2014

It's that time of the month again! Once more you creative people gave us a challenge when it came to choosing our winners for June's Creations of the Month competition.  This time we had some really accomplished sketches, models and animations to choose from - thanks for sharing them with us!

This month our first prize goes to Sevcareve for their D -Day creation - well done! Our runners up this month are, left to right:

Lucas Whatling

Pazoobs

Joonas

Excellent work, guys! We hope you had fun getting creative and thanks once more for sharing your ideas with other Wallace & Gromit fans from around the world. If your artwork didn't win a prize this time, why not enter July's competition and see if you're lucky next time around?

This month the best artwork will win A copy of the Cracking Contraptions ManualGromit Unleashed note pad and signed certificate from Nick Park, plus three runners up will receive Gromit Unleashed note pad. So, if you've got a great, original idea for a Wallace & Gromit inspired drawing, painting, collage, model or animation, be sure to upload it to our gallery before the end of July. Good luck!

pazoobs Posted: Jul 2nd 2014

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Jul 2nd 2014

Well done all! I particularly liked w&g meet w&g - great idea!!

pazoobs Posted: Jul 2nd 2014

Thank you 

Sevcareve Posted: Jul 2nd 2014

Yessss ! I am very happy ! My children are proud of their mother.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.