Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CELEBRATE WRONG TROUSERS DAY ON 27TH JUNE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 12th 2014

27th June sees the 11th annual Wrong Trousers Day take place, a fun event inspired by the Wallace & Gromit film of the same name which helps to raise vital funds for hospitals and hospices across the UK. This year the event has a World Cup theme, so if you love Wallace & Gromit, footy and doing your bit for charity, this is an event you HAVE to take part in!

It's really easy and fun to get involved with, and features one of our favourite activities: dressing up! The idea is to swap your ordinary, everyday trousers for clothing with a bit of a twist - somthing a bit different from the standard jeans, suit or school trousers! In return, you can make a donation to the charity, so not only do you get to have a bit of fun with your outfit, but you'll also be supporting a really worthwhile cause!

This year Wrong Trousers Day is taking its inspiration from the World Cup, so perhaps you could wear your favourite team's football kit on your lower half, complete with shin pads and boots! You don't have to follow this theme, though - literally anything goes and the more weird, wacky and wrong the better! How about wearing your trousers back to wrong, or customising an old pair of shorts with a funky design? Anything that you wouldn't usually wear will be just the thing - just don't wear your boring old jeans!

Your school or workplace may have already signed up to get involved but if not why not point them in the direction of the Wrong Trousers website so they can sign up to take part? You can also share your Wrong Trousers photos with the organisers at info@wrongtrousersday.org.

Wrong Trousers Day is organised by Wallace & Gromit's Children's Charity and has been running since 2003. Over that time it's raised a whopping £1.9 million for children's hospitals and hospices across the UK.

TheFurBitzerIsBetter Posted: May 18th 2014

c'mon its time for a new W&G film!!! please!

nam man06 Posted: Jun 2nd 2014

Hello, I've attempted emailing about this but got no reply so I'm saying it on a random thread... I have recently discovered my old W&G account from about six years ago: nam mam06, it's very embarrassing and keeps getting confused with my tumblr account on Google. I would like it removed or at least have the contents of the account removed so it doesn't show up on searches any more, thanks.

adamg Posted: 6 days ago

I agree wallace and gromit need a new movie 
mabey all the past charchters all in one movie or mabey just a tv series  

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.