Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » TEASER TRAILER RELEASED FOR SHAUN THE SHEEP THE MOVIE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 3rd 2014

Shaun the Sheep is due to star in his very own movie, which will be released in cinemas worldwide from spring 2015! Here’s the first teaser trailer to mark the start of Shaun’s big screen adventure!

Production on the movie is in full swing and we can reveal a little more about the story….

From Aardman, the creators of Wallace & Gromit and Chicken Run, comes the highly anticipated big screen debut of Shaun the Sheep. When Shaun decides to take the day off and have some fun, he gets a little more action than he baa-rgained for! Shaun’s mischief accidentally causes the Farmer to be taken away from the farm, so it’s up to Shaun and the flock to travel to the Big City to rescue him. Will Shaun find the Farmer in the strange and unfamiliar world of the City before he’s lost forever? Join Shaun and the flock on their hilarious, action-packed adventure in Shaun the Sheep the Movie – only in cinemas Spring 2015. 

Look out for more exciting movie news coming soon! What do you think of the new trailer? Let us know in the comment box below! 

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Apr 3rd 2014

can't wait! :)

Bitzer123 Posted: Apr 3rd 2014

Wow, I want to see it so badly!

Fish Posted: Apr 4th 2014

Is it going to be shown in the USA?

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 4th 2014

Glad you like the trailer! Fish - we're going for a worldwide release! We don't have dates yet, but should be able to give you more news later in the year.

kieran Posted: Apr 4th 2014

Looks baarilliant!

brickanimations Posted: Apr 7th 2014

Hahahaha this looks really funny, 

Fish Posted: Apr 7th 2014

That's for info, Katie! I can't wait to see the film! 

Gromit lad Posted: May 1st 2014

Yes! Thank-you Aardman for creating those awesome epic, spine chilling, trailers. If not that, I will be sitting through the whole movie waiting for that one easter egg, just like in Arthur Christmas I was down there wasn't any appearances until the near end . Anyways, FINALLY AARDMAN BACK ON THE BIG SCREEN! SHAUN THE SHEEP: THE MOVIE!
')"> lad

wallace05man Posted: May 30th 2014

Cannot wait, it looks awesome!!!

nam man06 Posted: Jun 2nd 2014

Hello, I've attempted emailing about this but got no reply so I'm saying it on a random thread... I have recently discovered my old W&G account from about six years ago: nam mam06, it's very embarrassing and keeps getting confused with my tumblr account on Google. I would like it removed or at least have the contents of the account removed so it doesn't show up on searches any more, thanks.

Calvin123 Posted: Jun 5th 2014

I can't wait myself, but i wonder does Mr. Nick Park have any ideas for another Wallace and Gromit Short or Feature Film?

wallace05man Posted: Jun 8th 2014

^^^Nick Park has says he'd love to make more, but the only problem is the health of Peter Sallis.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.