Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CREATIONS OF THE MONTH MARCH WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 2nd 2014

We had some fabulous entries in this month's Creations of the Month Competition. Customised Gromits are still proving popular plus we've had some great animations, cakes and pictures sent in over the past few weeks. Thanks to everyone who took part, including our lucky winners!

Very well done to Fedor_&_Ilia who takes first prize for their lovely models and original setting - we loved the idea of using your fridge as a backdrop and the models were very carefully composed. Gromit's facial expression is just brilliant!

This month's runners up are:

gromitsbuddyinginventor for their fantastic egg decorations, a great take on the Easter tradition of decorating blown eggs.

Lucy Round for their humorous take on the 'Keep Calm & Carry On' posters - we thought Lucy's fun poster would be a great way to encouarge people to eat more Wensleydale!

Alex Tyler for their very professional sketch of Wallace & Gromit which really captures the duo's likeness. 

Don't worry if we didn't pick your entry this time. Why not enter April's competition and send us your drawings, collages, animations and Gromits? We'd love to see something with a Spring or Easter theme this month, but feel free to let your imagination go wild! This month we have a Fleeced board game and Gromit soft toy up for grabs. Good luck!

Sveti Posted: Apr 2nd 2014

Congratulations all of you :):):):):)

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Apr 2nd 2014

Thank you very much!! Well done everyone!!!

666joshy666 Posted: Apr 3rd 2014

Congrats to the winners! Sorry if this is a tad of a silly question, but where are the forums? I've been away for a very long time haha!

kieran Posted: Apr 3rd 2014

The forums have gone but you can still read them by the drop down menu at the top of the page. personally I think aardman should delete the forums general chat because it is old and irrelivent as you cant use it or edit it.

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Apr 4th 2014

yes they got rid of them :( you can see the announcement here: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/52251/1/1#new_messages

Michelle Mariano Posted: Apr 5th 2014

When are the April entries due by?

Michelle Mariano Posted: Apr 6th 2014

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Apr 7th 2014

30th April!

Michelle Mariano Posted: Apr 7th 2014

Thnk u gromitsbuddyinginventor!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Apr 8th 2014
:)

Alex Tyler Racewear co uk Posted: Apr 28th 2014

OMG THANK YOU soMUCJh LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Alex Tyler Racewear co uk Posted: Apr 28th 2014

p;erhaps my mummy wont beet me any more....... 

andkevin wont lok me in the cupboaerd when i sleep  

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.