Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CAMERAS ARE ROLLING ON THE UPCOMING SHAUN THE SHEEP MOVIE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 3rd 2014

It was announced today that cameras are rolling in Bristol for the Shaun the Sheep Movie, which will be in cinemas worldwide in 2015!

Shaun’s come a long way since he was first seen in Oscar-winning short film Wallace & Gromit: A Close Shave and he’s now the world’s most famous sheep, enthralling TV audiences in over 170 countries!

Richard Starzak, the director of Shaun’s movie, said “We’re really excited to have started shooting although we may have to start Bitzer’s shots later once he’s out of A&E having had his nose fixed!”

If you haven’t heard about the plot yet, we can tell you this: Shaun’s mischief will inadvertently lead to the farmer being taken away from the farm and Shaun and Bitzer (pictured) together with the flock must brave the big city to rescue him, setting the stage for an epic big screen adventure.

Look out for more news on series 4 and Shaun’s movie coming soon and don’t forget to sign up to Shaun’s newsletter for all the latest updates!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Feb 3rd 2014

Can't wait! I've put the release date in my calendar already!

Clayer Posted: Feb 4th 2014

You have a calendar for 2015?! 

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Feb 4th 2014

I should probably add that it's the calender on my phone! ;)

Clayer Posted: Feb 4th 2014

Ah, OK 

altergromit Posted: Mar 2nd 2014

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...  I LOVE BITZER TOO!!!!

wallace05man Posted: Jun 3rd 2014

This will be so awesome

birdy0220 Posted: Jun 13th 2014

this will be good i love shaun the sheep

adamg Posted: 1 day 23 hours ago

The Moderation Team have not yet approved this message. Click here to display it anyway

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.