Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CREATIONS OF THE MONTH WINNERS! DECEMBER 2013

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
JodieD Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 7th 2014

The 77th Wallace and Gromit Creation of the Month competition has now been judged and we are very excited to announce the following winners! Well done to everyone who took part, there were some great entries, also some brilliantly festive entries too!

1st Prize – A Plasticine modelling set, Wallace & Gromit calendar and signed certificate from Nick Park!

CrackerCheeseLover created these great Christmassy Wallace and Gromit models! THE CHRISTMAS CARD-O-MATIC We especially love Gromit's robin costume and they have taken the time to draw a nice background too, cracking good work there!!

Runners up – A Plasticine modelling set.

Katias creations made these marvellous Wallace and Gromit models for an animation they are making, we hope they share it with us all once it's finished!!

mrcs created CHRISTMAS FANCY DRESS which made us smile a lot! (Wallace makes a good reindeer!) 

1flyingdog drew the lovely picture UNDER THE MISTLETOE WITH GROMIT, we thought the Wallace snowman was a nice idea!

A big well done to this month’s winners and everyone who created something! We will be in touch with you all soon about your prizes.

Enter this month’s competition to be in with a chance of winning a W&G magna puzzle, Gromit Unleashed sketch book, plus a signed certificate from Nick Park! 

Good luck everyone!

Enter now >>

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Jan 7th 2014

Wooh well done everyone!!! :) very festive...

also so my sister and I baked a cake for the W&G children's foundation and homepride baking comp and it has been shortlisted. it has something from all wallace and gromits films on and the top bun wind mill even spins! Please like it if you have facebook (the more likes we get the closer to winning;)), it would mean a lot to us! Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/homeprideflour?fref=ts

p.s. I love gromits expression under the mistletoe, 1flyingdog!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 8th 2014

Wow, love your cake, gromitsbuddinginventor! It looks amazing and I bet it tastes delicious, too! We've liked your entry on Facebook. Best of luck for the competition!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Jan 8th 2014

Thank you!

Brezo0910 Posted: Jan 8th 2014

Hello,
I write from Spain.
I do not know where to place this question, please help
I saw that there was a version of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (Hamlet) with Wallace & Gromit. Where I can find it?
Thanks
S.

Clayer Posted: Feb 2nd 2014

Congratulations for winning the competition, Gromitsbuddyinginventor 

Clayer Posted: Feb 3rd 2014

When will you announce the monthly winners? 

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.