GENERAL CHAT » WALLACE AND GROMIT COLLECTION

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There is 1 reply to this discussion. Why not add another?
Lukeheald Posted: Jun 23rd 2013

Hello there, 

Not sure if it's OK to post something like this but I'm sure the admins will remove it if it breaks any rules.

Basically my grandmother has been collection Wallace and Gromit things for the past decade and has quite the collection. Bless her heart she has left the collection to me and wishes me to sell it or give it to my newborn. Is there anyone who would be interested in purchasing such a collection or can anyone point me in the right direction of a place to sell up. There is sooooo much Wallace and Gromit! If anyone would like more information or pictures that's no problem at all.

Thanks for your time,

Luke

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 24th 2013

Hi Lukeheald, because we have a lot of younger members using this site we don't allow people to buy and sell merchandise through our forums.  If you want to sell a collection it would probably be better to list it on ebay.  Thanks!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.