Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » MEET WALLACE & GROMIT IN LONDON THIS WEEKEND

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 9th 2013

To celebrate the launch of Wallace & Gromit’s Visit England campaign this weekend, head down to Regent Street this Sunday, 12th May for lots of Wallace & Gromit fun!

As part of the "World on Regent Street" event, VisitEngland and Wallace & Gromit will be promoting fantastic holidays at home! Look out for the giant Wallace & Gromit hot air balloon, situated just outside Hamleys, and pop along to meet the pair in person, taste samples of Wenselydale cheese and enter a competition to give Gromit a makeover. Six designs that best represent a UK location will be painted onto a Gromit statue and auctioned in October to raise money for Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal.

Model Making Fun!
There's also chance to learn how to build your very own Gromit model with the help of Aardman experts!  Model making stations will be open on the third floor of Hamleys between 2-3pm and then between 3-6pm outside Hamleys in the Visit England Gazebo, where you can also have a go at making your own holiday-themed creations!  Find out more on the Hamleys and World on Regent Street websites

You can watch a preview of Wallace & Gromit’s Visit England ad below and visit http://yourgreatadventure.co.uk/ to get planning your holiday at home this summer!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: May 9th 2013

Love the advert and that sunday sounds amazing!! Wish I didn't have so much revision to do....

kieran Posted: May 9th 2013

This preview of the advert looks good i cant wait until it is aired on the 12th may, who is the voice for wallace im guessing its not peter sallis.')">')">

wallace05man Posted: May 10th 2013

The voice sounds a bit different in all the new W&G short animations, maybe Peter Sallis's voice has just changed.

kieran Posted: May 10th 2013

Probably, if it is peter sallis he's still got it')">')">')">

kieran Posted: May 10th 2013

is it me or when i add emoticons the text inbetween looks like feathers mcgraw lol ')">')">

kathjuggler Posted: May 11th 2013

I love the postcards that have been designed for the new advert, the artwork is fantastic, I would love to see some of them made into a calendar for next year!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: May 13th 2013

it is not peter sallis anymore. it is ben whitehead. i think peter sallis is too old. he is at the age of 92.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.