Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
gromitrox123 Posted: May 3rd 2013

There arn't many jokes out there that are actually funny. I was wondering if any of you knew any good ones. Maybe even funny photos. :)

iantimothy Posted: May 3rd 2013

Why did the scarecrow win the nobel prize?

He was outstanding (out standing) in his field.  

samuelhayward Posted: May 3rd 2013

One day I saw two men, one was eating a firework and the other was drinking battery acid. The next day I saw that they had been stopped by a policeman: the one eating a firework was let off, and the one drinking battery acid was charged!

gromitrox123 Posted: May 5th 2013

hahaha that's funny!

Nelson8 Posted: Jun 24th 2013

I told this on Joke Day and everyone laughed:

There were 3 guys. One was English, one was French, but the French guy could speak English, then a Russian guy, who could not speak English. They were all jumping out of an airplane without parichutes. The first guy, who was English, said, "God Save me", and he landed safely. The second guy, who was french, said, "God save me", and he landed safely. The third guy, was Russian, TRIED to copy, and said, "Goud shave me", and he landed in a barber shop. Now, he had REALLY long hair...........

and he walked out of the barber shop bald.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jun 25th 2013

One time I got something in my eye wait... EYE don't think this is one was a joke.
That one is so CORNEA! Maybe I should OPTIC out of that one!(I told that joke to my
 fellow PUPILS in class the other day!) 

dinogirl Posted: Jun 25th 2013

knock knock

who's there

inerupting cow

inter--MOOOOO!!!!

I LOVE THIS JOKE 

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Jun 29th 2013

Once a bee asked another bee he wanted to marry a gautamelan. The other bee took him to a watermelon. Watermelon?Why should I marry a watermelon? Asked the bee.
Watermelon? I thought you said Gautamelan!

Is it  funny?

awesomeunicorn Posted: Aug 7th 2013

What's green and made of metal? Grass I lied about the metal part! 

What's brown and sticky? A stick

Why did Susan fall off the swing? Cause she had no arms
Knock Knock
Who's there
Not Susan!

awesomeunicorn Posted: Aug 8th 2013

These ones only work when you say them

Supercalifragulisticexpialidoucious. Spell it (I-T)
Rhinosouras. Say it (IT)
hehehehehe :):):D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.