Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHERE CAN YOU PURCHASE A NOVEL BOOK OF DOCTOR WHO?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 22nd 2013

i am getting curious and lIking the series film doctor who.  could you send me a site that sells a book online of this DOctor who? please help. thanks!!

ps:  hope it would be affordable. 

Gromits little bro Posted: Apr 22nd 2013

Amazon? 

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 22nd 2013

could you plase send me the url of the item?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 22nd 2013

There are tons of dr who books, i've got aroumd 25 of them myself, just search doctor who in the books section of amazon, and see which one appeals to you most

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 24th 2013

is there a book of "Asylum of the Daleks"?  plese help me find one online.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 24th 2013

They dont have fiction of the actual episodes, just other made up stories that aren't on tv

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 25th 2013

i just watched asylum of the daleks and its really great.  what do you think will happen to oswin? she became a dalek

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 25th 2013

I know what happens to oswin (clara) because asylum of the daleks was ages ago

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: May 16th 2013

They generally have them in Waterstones and in the teenage section of local libraries. :)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 16th 2013

i thought he said an online shop

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: May 19th 2013

Yeah, but generally bookshops are much lovelier places than websites selling books.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: May 20th 2013

i checked in the bookshops here they said they did not have available books of doctor who. they really doctor "WHOOO'???? i am living in the philippines. i think doctor who are mostly available in the us and uk. that is why i am looking for in online sites. anyway thanks for helping.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.