Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » SORRY (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE – PLEASE CLICK HERE)

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Apr 7th 2013

Um... I'm really sorry about what happened. I hope you'll forgive me because I haven't argued with someone I've never met before, and I've got to admit, it's kinda scary. Also, I hope you understand that I love John Lennon's songs, they're amazing. He's mostly a pretty awesome guy – he wrote imagine! You've got to be a pretty good person to write something like that. And sometimes people don't think before they say things. I know from experience... ;) Maybe that was the case with him?

So I'm really sorry, anyway. I'm not just saying that, I really am. I understand your points, I shouldn't really have kept it going. But can we PLEASE stop arguing. I hate arguments, they make me so sad. :(
P&B

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 7th 2013

I also know who i am.  I know, even i hate arguments.  Let us just make peace and have topics of wallace and gromit to keep our minds peaceful.  i just wanted to warn you about blaspheming is a sin.  Please we all wanna please our Lord.  we cannot please God the way we want to please him but please God the way he wants to be pleased.
I hope we all make it up.  Let us all forgive and forget.

Regards
   MASTERMIND

wallace05man Posted: Apr 7th 2013

yes, let's stop arguing and go back to the topic that the original thread was about.

Yay! *hugs* Sorry if you're not a huggish person... *sheepish smile*

Shaun is really cute actually. :3

hahaha. everybody ok?   

Yah! You?

of course. well i think everything is fine. thank you for psting this forum. it helped all of us a lot.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Apr 16th 2013

yeh i did the same thing as you Peace and biscuts. Sorry(you also know who you are!)

: )

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.