Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WATCH THE THIS MORNING INTERVIEW WITH NICK PARK AND MERLIN CROSSINGHAM!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 21st 2013

Nick Park and his right-hand man, creative director Merlin Crossingham, joined Phil and Holly on the This Morning sofa to talk about the all the exciting things Britain’s best-loved inventors Wallace & Gromit are up to this year.

Fans will get the chance to see the pair hit the road with their stage show Musical Marvels, the first stop being Brighton Dome on the 30th March, followed by the Hammersmith Apollo on the 31st March and 1st April.   The national treasures will also be unveiling the world’s first Wallace & Gromit ride, the Thrill-O-Matic, at Blackpool Pleasure Beach when it opens on 24th April.

Phil and Holly were also presented hand sculpted likenesses of themselves and surprise gifts!  Watch the interview on catch up to see what they thought… 

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/showbiz/wallace-and-gromit-creators/

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Mar 21st 2013

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Mar 21st 2013

Wooooooooh!! I want a model now! :( I watched the musical marvels on tv but i'd love to see it for real! i wish i lived closer to blackpool....

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 21st 2013

Hi GBI - Musical Marvels is showing in Hammersmith and Brighton if that's anywhere nearer to you:
http://www.wallaceandgromitmusicalmarvels.com/

The ride is in Blackpool :)

iantimothy Posted: Mar 22nd 2013

That's great! I've never met Nick in person, but I got to know Merlin at an animation festival and he is a amazing person! 

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.