Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CREATIONS OF THE MONTH - FEBRUARY 2013!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 20 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 20.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 7th 2013

The 67th Creation of the Month competition has now been judged and we are excited to announce the following winners! Well done to everyone who took part, we really enjoyed looking through your entries!

1st Prize – Some Gromit slippers, a squashy stress Wallace, an Animate It app and a signed certificate from Nick Park!

Tre01 with a wonderfully nostalgic drawing of Wallace & Gromit in their earlier years. We loved the imagination and style used in this picture!

Runners Up – an Animate It app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch

Roosterlee with a great clay model of Fluffles – we were really impressed with the attention to detail!

1flyingdog with a really creative Valentine’s Day card featuring our dynamic duo!

Justin Ying with a fantastic digital drawing of Gromit – we really liked the shading and mixture of effects!

We also want to give a special mention to Mr Moomooanimations for their fantastic bunny Gangnam Style animation! We really loved the way you used the music to direct your animation!

A big well done to this month’s winners and everyone who created a creation! We will be in touch with you all soon about your prizes.

This month’s competition is running slightly differently – we want to see how you would decorate a statue from the Gromit Unleashed trail this summer!  Fill in a blank template and upload it to our gallery for the chance to get an exclusive preview of the finished Gromit statues before they go on display to the public!

Good luck everyone!

Enter now >>

tre01 Posted: Mar 7th 2013

OMG OMG OMG! Thank you so much everyone for choosing mine. You have no idea how bad my day has been up till now. This has made me so happy ')">

Roosterlee Posted: Mar 7th 2013

Thank you for choosing me as a runner up! I'm so so so happy! Well done to everyone else who entered and won to! :-) 

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Mar 7th 2013

Well done everyone!!!

gromitrox123 Posted: Mar 8th 2013

well done!

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 8th 2013

Thanks Aardman! everyone did a great job!

a cup of tee Posted: Mar 9th 2013

well done everyone hey guys i am new how do you buddy i declined a buddy request by mistake and how do you wok the emotes

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Mar 9th 2013

Are you allowed to enter the new gromit unleashed competition more than once?')">')">

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 11th 2013

Well done everyone!

GBI - yes that's fine!  You won't win more than 1 prize but you can enter as many designs as you like :)

tre01 Posted: Mar 25th 2013

Bit of a paranoid muppet I am. How long does it take for prizes to arrive? After 2 weeks and still waiting whilst other house members ebay packages are coming in I just don't want my package to have gotten lost or find I'd missed the delivery and a neighbour has nicked it or something. ')">

JodieD Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 26th 2013

Hi tre01! It can take up to 6 weeks for prizes to arrive, so don't worry, they haven't got lost!

tre01 Posted: Mar 28th 2013

Okay, thanks. Just wish my neighbours would stop getting so many packages because everytime the royal mail van parks up I'm at the window hoping he's got mine.  ')">')">

Roosterlee Posted: Apr 4th 2013

Do we get certificates for being runner ups? Sorry I think I read it somewhere, but I didn't really know if we did or not :D

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 5th 2013

I had been a runner-up before, but only once.  All what you get are:

1. The Price announced
2. A certificate with your name; no signature of nick park
3. Of course the envelope or box with a sticker of aardman and address on it.

That's all. I hope this helps. 

Regards,
   MASTERMIND

Fionah Posted: Apr 5th 2013

It took a few months for my prize to come last year

Fionah Posted: Apr 20th 2013

When are Marchs competition winners going to be announced? 

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 20th 2013

Yeah, when will it be announced?

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 23rd 2013

We had so many amazing entries into March's special competition that we're taking a little extra time to judge them.  Keep your eyes peeled, we'll be announcing the winners before the end of the month!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 24th 2013

ok.  we will wait. 

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: May 1st 2013

Any updates on the winners of March's Competition?????!!!!!!!......

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.