Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » BEEN GETTING INTO THIS DOCTOR WHO STUFF...

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Hello guys, been a few months, heh heh. So Doctor Who was added to Netflix, and I decided to watch it. I have really thought about until I noticed there. I guess I just thought I would get into for some reason? Not sure... But, uh yeh this show has everything I like in it: The idea of time travel, si-fy and all that good stuff. (That's why Back to the Future is my favorite movie series.) I'd definatly recommend it to anybody on this site, because it looks like most of us think a lot alike.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Already a huge fan, hav been since it restarted in 2005 with christopher ecclestone and russel t davies
btw it is si-fi not si-fy, dont mean to be annoying

not a big fan of back to the future though seen it before but never really appealed to me

cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 20th 2013

I have to admit the first time I watched BTTF it didn't interest me. But luckling my friend talked me into to watching the whole 1st movie. (I only watched like 10 minutes of it.)

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Feb 23rd 2013

Doctor Who is brill! Other than David Attenburgh, and sometimes the Simpsons, it's the only TV programme I watch... :') It's not so good now (it's just really scary and in general, not so good, because David Tennant was amazing) but I still watch it. It's great. :D

Oh, and sorry to annoy you both, but it's sci-fi, not si-fi or si-fy. :') Just remember science-fiction.  

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 23rd 2013

Omg i knew that, i just missed out the c, thanks for correcting me

if u go to the other dr who thread we had a good discussion on there 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.