Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » MY RPG FORUM GAME!!!

There are 154 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 100.
ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

How about Hagrid goes back to the campsite we found while Timmul and I keep moving foward.( MTT could you wait till every person participating casts a vote on what to do until deciding what happens next)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

Sure ill wait, remember though hagrid is very weak from the poison

1flyingdog Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

bad idea, although it's our best option, Hagrid could very well be killed on his way back. That seems to be our only option though. I second arcilitors move. 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

Hagrid is sent back to the campsite while the others move on, arciltor and timmul soon reach a large cave, they go down into the cave depths where they find many corpses of dead knights from the saphire city in the elf kingdom, all the weapons were missing from the corpses. There are 4 tunnels, one half caved in, one lit up with torches, one with a trail of blood along the floor and one that is completely dark

which route do you wish to take? 

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 23rd 2013

Can I pick up a knight's helmet and put it on for protection? And also, I vote torch tunnel.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 23rd 2013

Yes you can however it might limit your vision slightly in combat

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 23rd 2013

Remember the more stuff you carry the slower you are going to move, you can however at any point leave items and in settlements can often trade items aswell

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 24th 2013

Arc we need a reply from you

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 24th 2013

Okay, I drag arcilitor down the torch tunnel.

Thats one way to get him to move! :D

The two continue to walk down the torch lit tunnel, they start to hear noises, clanging of metal against rock, they slowly creep in and find there is a mine there manned by goblins! All of which hold the swords of the dead elf warriors

what do you want to do? Hint: there is no easy way to walk around them unnoticed

ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 25th 2013

how many are there?

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 25th 2013

Arcilitor what do you have in your inventory, I have a helmet a rock and three gold peices.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 25th 2013

There are several hundred

Remember you can get killed in this game but i might let you return as a new character if you want

Arcilitor, I need to know what you have. It is life or death for us. Also, Mr. techno trousers,  how is Hagrid doing? When will he make it back?

I'VE GOT IT!!! We head back up the torch tunnel to the place where the tunnels meet.

I cant tell you too much about hagrid but he is alive and he is not on his own...

ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 26th 2013

sorry I am not replying to your questions. i have three arrows and a bow plus a few gold coins.

I think we should try to get through the tunnel that had caved in. and could I pick up and sword and dagger from a dead elf?

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 26th 2013

The weapons were all gone. Remember. Also, I think we should go on the blood trail. If it's this far up the blood probably means that someone injured made it down. I think that it will be the path of least resistance. The caved in tunnel will probably just dead end or cave in on us.

Mr tachno trousers, if I find a sack, can I pick it up to make carrying my stuff easier and quicker?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 26th 2013

yes

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 26th 2013

I need a final decision you two, what do you want to do?

Don't you see my point about the trail? 

ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 28th 2013

I'll go with Timmyfan's idea.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 28th 2013

Ok, the two travellers turn back to follow the blood trail path, Whent the ceiling behind them caves in! 
what do you want to do? 

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 28th 2013

Keep going.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 1st 2013

i didnt explain that well, it caves in and blocks your path ahead of you

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Mar 1st 2013

so were stuck?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 1st 2013

No, you just cant turn back the way you came so the only way out is forwards

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Mar 1st 2013

so we go forwards. I thought you said that the path ahead of us is bloked though?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 2nd 2013

you had already gone down a tunnel, which had the goblin mine and you wanted to turn back which you did but then when you were facing back to the entrance of the cave, the rockfall happened infront of you

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Mar 2nd 2013

oooh, so were in the goblin tunnel?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 2nd 2013

Yes, sorry i got a bit confusing
so what do you want to do?

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 4th 2013

this is a bad spot were in has hagrid come back yet? I totally forgot that I had a healing potion with me.sorry hagrid!?!?!

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 4th 2013

hey wait a minute! lets leave the cave and go around the mountian. that way we can pick up hagrid and move onwards with no enemy forces knowing we have past them?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 4th 2013

the only way to leave the cave is through the goblin manned mine, how you get through there though is your choice

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Mar 4th 2013

Could we sneak through?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 5th 2013

Possibly but you need to be more specific, how will you sneak through? Just simply sneaking through is likely to get you killed as it is an open mine and there are goblins everywhere

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 6th 2013

we shall climb over them. or throw a stone dow nthe blood path and cave in what ever gblins go in and kil the rest.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 6th 2013

U can not access the blood path at this moment but your other ideas are ok

wr just need to wait for a reply from timmul now so u two can agree on a final decision 

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Mar 9th 2013

I was out of internet connection, sorry. Maybe we can climb across the roof like monkey bars.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 9th 2013

They both start to climb along the ceiling above the mine, when something falls out of arciltor's pocket and lands on the ground, all of the goblins quickly notice and rush toget after them. The two travellers speed up and manage to get across the mine before the goblins can catch up. They find a cave entrance leading to the outside. They run out but are still being chased by many goblins.

what do you want to do? 

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 11th 2013

first what fell out of my pocket second we should RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 11th 2013

A coin

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 12th 2013
:(

when dose hagrid come back

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 12th 2013

I hav chosen a point very soon where hagrid returns but if you two r quicker postingthen he can come back sooner

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 12th 2013

If u had replied quickly he would hav been bak by now

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Mar 12th 2013

Could I have grabbed a torch back in the tunnel? If so, could I toss it behind us to make a huge fire to stop the goblins?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.