Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WALLACE AND GROMIT COLLECTABLE ITEMS - YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are no replies to this discussion yet! Why not start things off?
wallacescheese Posted: Feb 9th 2013

Hello everybody,

For years I have be keeping my enourmous Wallace and Gromit collection in storage however I came accross a box just yesterday. I decided to put some videos on youtube just showing what these collectables look like in motion or with a better point of view. If you are interested in my channel please go to the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WandGCollectables

Any feedback would certainly be appeciated. If you are interested in my collection, be sure to subscribe and maybe that would encourge me to get some more collectables out of storage. 

I hope that you all like my idea, and I can't wait to share with you the rest of my collection! If you want to request any uploads, feel free to drop a comment below and I'll see if I can dig out what you're looking for!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.