Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » HARRY POTTER! :D

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
daisychimp Posted: Feb 1st 2013

Who else loves Harry Potter????
Here's a little questionare for any fans :D

Which is your favourite book?

Who is your favourite character?

If you had to go to hogwarts, what would you do/ be? (eg. which house you'd be in, what pet you'd have, favourite subjects etc.)

Which is your favourite film??

Thanks and I hope you can join in! :D

DC xxx    

daisychimp Posted: Feb 1st 2013

Here are my answers:
Which is your favourite book? The last one
Who is your favourite character? Hedwig!!!
If you had to go to hogwarts, what would you do/ be? (eg. which house you'd be in, what pet you'd have, favourite subjects etc.) I'd be a gryfindoor, I'd love the dark arts and jinxes, and I'd have a pet owl called Bubble :D I'd also play quiditch!
Which is your favourite film?? Last one!!!

timmythesheep848 Posted: Feb 1st 2013

Favourite book: deathly gallows (the battle was so epic)
Favourite character: tough one! Non human/wizard I would say dobby
I would be in hufflepuff! And I would probably take divination,magical creatures & Transfiguration
Favourite film: deathly hallows part 2 

Azarte Posted: Feb 2nd 2013

Which is your favourite book? Goblet of Fire

Who is your favourite character? Hermoine

If you had to go to hogwarts, what would you do/ be? (eg. which house you'd be in, what pet you'd have, favourite subjects etc.) Um...well I do go to Hogwarts so...:D I'm in Ravenclaw, I have an owl called Frosty (it's a joke between me and my friend ;) ) and my favourite lesson is Transfigurations (seriously - it's amazing with McGonacle :D)

Which is your favourite film?? Deathly Hallows part 2

gromitrox123 Posted: Feb 2nd 2013

which is your favorite book? goblet of fire

who is your favorite character? Hermione

if you were in hogwarts what would you do/be? I would be in hufflepuff, i would have an owl and

my favorite lesson would be study of magical creatures.

what is your favorite film? philosopher's stone. 

daisychimp Posted: Feb 3rd 2013

Thanks guys :D

Fireflies Posted: Feb 11th 2013

Which is your favourite book? Order of the Phoenix - it was an awesome book, but the film was rubbish. They missed out a lot.

Who is your favourite character? Kreacher. Definitely.

If you had to go to hogwarts, what would you do/ be? (eg. which house you'd be in, what pet you'd have, favourite subjects etc.) I'd be a cowardly Gryffindor, dim Ravenclaw, mean Hufflepuff or a slow-thinking Slytherin. Nobody has the perfect qualities. I would have a toad, probably, because I hate cats...

Which is your favourite film?? Chamber of Secrets.

cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Let's see, a few years ago I made a small mental list for my favorite Harry Potter stuff... I actually haven't read every book yet started reading the series again a few weeks ago.

Favorite book: I believe my favorite book was either tthe Prisoner of Askaban or The Goblet of Fire, and (This is off topic) my favorite movie was either the 2 last movies or the Goblet of Fire. And oh, yeh, the guy above me: that's the book I'm on, and I was murdering myself because of all the important stuff they left out in the film! Let's see, Ron geting Percy's letter, Harry intervieing for that Quiblr Magezine, Hagrid going to find the giants, and most importantly, Harry getting banned from quiditch.)

Favorite charater: Please don't ask this, I was thinking this over the other day and my head nearly exploded.

What would I do/be in Hogwarts- Not sure which house, I'll leave that for the sorting hat. I'd have an owl, definatly. My subject would be Charms or Care of Majical Creatures.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.