Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » SCARY STORIES

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 29 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 29.
Nelson8 Posted: Jan 26th 2013

What are some REALLY scary stuff you've heard of?  
 (Creatures, shadowy figures, noises, stuff like that).

Nelson8 Posted: Jan 26th 2013

Here's one:
My aunt was hanging out with her friends or something one night, and it was a few years ago, and yea. She went home and did her thing, then went to bed. The next morning, she woke up and she had this HUGE scab on her side or something. And she did not have it the day before and nobody could have done it. BTW I'm not sure if thats true.

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Jan 26th 2013

Once it was a power cut heer.
We lighted our candles when a shadow danced infront of my door.
I was scared and I did NOT go there.
Then the shadow came forward to our house.
When I checked that room where it entered and I saw something.
I touched it.
It was hard.
It was nothing but an Iron Box 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 27th 2013

These aren't scary

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 27th 2013

but we don't want to put REALLY scary stories bcause there are some younger fans on this site and they may not like them

Nelson8 Posted: Jan 27th 2013

Good point

But this might scare young fans a little bit:
It is said on these Scottish mountains there lurks a huge, terrifying creature. It is called The Big Gray Man. It is an old figure in robes, and some even describe it as a devil. Seriously, he has a hood, and his face is ALL BLACK.

Might not be that scary

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 27th 2013

Its just the idea that somebody woke up with a scab or something that ends with a box isnt scary at all

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 29th 2013

ok this is a true stroy.

When I was little I was afriad of the dark. any single nosie I heard was as if someone was slowly creeping up to my bed. Every shadow on the wall seemed as the shadow of a monster. One night I was trying to go to sleep but all I could think of was the nosie of a person walking down the hallway. My bed room door was open but I didn't dare to go and close it for fear that their was someone in the hallway. the nosie got closer, and closer. but then it stopped but I was still scared beacuase it had stopped right outside my bed room door. Then I saw a face appear around the corner......

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 29th 2013

an i take it the face was like ur parents or somethin

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 30th 2013

no! all of their bed rooms where in the direction the foot steps were heading. and if they were to leave thier rooms I would have seen them do so.

Nelson8 Posted: Jan 30th 2013

Ok I gotta admit that was pretty scary...

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 31st 2013

yes but I haven't finished yet...

some off you might think that it was a robber.... But! All of the doors were sealed tight in the morining no window open or broken.nothing but my family were in the house when I went to bed and nothing on the outside could have gotten on the inside unless......

daisychimp Posted: Jan 31st 2013

I sometimes got scared like that ARC! Very freaky- unless if you were just imagining it!

Nelson8 Posted: Jan 31st 2013

Here's one: I was in my bed just chillin, then all the sudden I heard this CRREEEEAAKK! And these other weird noises, and it could have been nothing............................................... unless....

Nelson8 Posted: Jan 31st 2013

1 more. I was in my bed, then I woke up and saw a shadowy figure running then disappeared, then I lay back down then this random white thing shoots down in front of my face then disappeared. It totally freaked me out...

ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 1st 2013

DC I wasn't dreaming because i didn't go to sleep yet and I could still hear cars outside of my house.and this was not made up!!!! the more you don't belive the sooner it comes........................

daisychimp Posted: Feb 1st 2013

Hehe!
My house is really freaky at night, because it's really modern, from 2007 or 2008 or something but our fridge is really old and it clicks and sounds like floorboards! 

timmythesheep848 Posted: Feb 1st 2013

If you want creepy look up creepy pasta 

Nelson8 Posted: Feb 1st 2013

Creepy pasta?!

ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 4th 2013

my new house is really creepy the doors open and close on thier own

Nelson8 Posted: May 16th 2013

Hey, MrTechnoTrousers! If you think nona this is scary, lets hear you post something, hmm?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 16th 2013

I posted that almost 4 months ago, and anyway i'm not saying that i have a scary story. I'm just saying that the one's you guys posted weren't scary. Even if i did say one you would just say it wasnt scary because i said yours werent

Honey Boo-Boo Child Posted: May 17th 2013

This one time, at band camp... They ran out of cheese balls

DUN

DUN

DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: May 17th 2013

This one is real and not made up

I was making a personal science project just near our gate because that is where my table is. then i heard someone like punch the gate like "DUG" then it would repeat every 2 seconds. I think it was knocked 4 times. then i checked if there were children making pranks, NONE. Then when I looked thorugh the little hole through under the gate i saw an upside down triangular shadow. i really fraked out that i did not finish wht i was working on. instead i ran into the house into the room where my dad was watching. i really got scared. 

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: May 17th 2013

This isn't all that scary, I suppose, but once one morning I woke up, and I heard this really loud bark, like it was right into my ear. It sounded exactly like a dog, but there was nothing and no-one that could have made it. It kind of freaked me out...

Nelson8 Posted: May 28th 2013

Ok, here is one.

My aunt gave me a new alarm clock. I did not have it on but something strange happened.
I heard this strange

Tick...... Tick....... Tick....... Tick.......

And this thing is like a gears thing it only does it in the morning and It's kind of creepy.

Nelson8 Posted: Jun 2nd 2013

Ok I figured it out. It is just a medal againts metal.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.