Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » FOR EVERYONE WHO IS REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS TMP THING!

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 97 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
daisychimp Posted: Jan 12th 2013

Well me, azarte, peaceandbiscuits, fireflies and a few other new people on this website have been talking about this thing called the TMP! Loads of people have got confused and asked us what it was, and I thought rather than typing it on several different discutions, I'd post it here for everyone to see! Anyway...

The TMP (short for the "Tate Movie Project") was a teask set for kids aged 5 to 14 to help create a movie. Aardman animations and Tate joined together to make this, hence the name "Tate Movie Project" and it was a great sucsess.
So in summer 2010 the project began, and the movie was finished the next year. In summer 2011 we were set our own challenge of making our own movies, using our own scripts, sounds, animation and drawings. A year after in 2012 our movies were finished and we all thought it would end. But there were a few more montly challenges untill the 4th Jan, when it ended.
And it was really sad to have to leave our friends because the TMP had forums...
But now when you visit the website it gives a link to this website, so now we're all on here!

I have a link :D
http://www.tatemovie.co.uk/thankyou/

I'm gonna stop now cause my fingers are hurting after all of this writing!! :D

Daisychimp xx
(or for the TMP people...
DC xx)          

daisychimp Posted: Jan 12th 2013
:D

Azarte Posted: Jan 13th 2013

Yay for tmp!

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Jan 13th 2013

*standing ovation*

daisychimp Posted: Jan 13th 2013

Oh and everyone from the TMP is really nice!

lottie78 Posted: Jan 13th 2013

you missed me!
but i suppose i only just joined this website 

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 14th 2013

ahh! i didn't know people from tmp had come here! i signed up on the day tmp finished but never checked to see if other tators were on here!!!

oh well at least i know now!

oh and lottie: can you only not have cows milk or can you have goats milk instead?

daisychimp Posted: Jan 14th 2013

Everyone: Make friends with Azarte, Peace and biscuits, fireflies, gilby, lottie78 and maritsa123 because  they are the nicest people IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them all and you will once you get to know them :D 

daisychimp Posted: Jan 14th 2013

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 14th 2013

awww thanks DC!!! YOU ARE THE NICEST PERSON IBN THE WORLD TOOOO!!!!

Fireflies Posted: Jan 16th 2013

In the words of the youth population these days *tuts*, the TMP was 'well good, bruv'.

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 16th 2013

hehe loua!!

daisychimp Posted: Jan 16th 2013

Cucumberrrrrrrrrrrr

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 16th 2013

oh and loua, on the card i am making for you, what picture would you want on the front because i can't think of anything to do with the name Loua! sorry!

it could be an animal (but i am rubbish at animals so..yeah..) or it could be a monocole! whatever you want!!

daisychimp Posted: Jan 18th 2013

Ahh my cards are EPIC!!!
sorry to boast!! 

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 19th 2013

dc- what did you draw for louas card? or did you not draw anything......hmph :D

my cards are...um...alright........i just cut up some card, but it is the thought that counts! lol! :D

daisychimp Posted: Jan 19th 2013

I did a firefly!

thanks!!! i just really couldn't think of anything!

is 3dddaisy's coming? if you don't know, have you still made her a card just in case she still comes?

daisychimp Posted: Jan 19th 2013

I'm gonna!
Omg marito your card is epic!!!! I can't wait to give it to You! Ahh I'm gonna see you! (Getting really excited here!))

i know it is only 15 days!!!!! AHHHHH

lottie78 Posted: Jan 20th 2013

i don't know what to make you guys!

daisychimp Posted: Jan 20th 2013

Marito: are a quiet person or do you talk a lot like me?? I dunno whether to come and hug you and have a panic attack, or just say "well hi there"!

Azarte Posted: Jan 20th 2013

Does anyone mind if I hug them? 

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 20th 2013

well...hopefully i will talk a lot cause i want to make the most of the time we have together! i do like to talk a lot but  i don't know if i will be nervous!

oh, and everybody can hug me!!! i will hug you back!!!

i hug my friends when i see them (most of the time!) so yeah....you can hug me, i wont think your some messed up weirdo huging me when i havn't even met you before!

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Jan 20th 2013

I WANNA HUG YOU GUYS! I'm kind of a bit annoyed that I only got to hug CookieGirl at Aardman…  Nah, it's okay. I WANNA HUG YOU THOUGH!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 20th 2013

woah there's loadsa new people!! WELCOME MY DEARIES HAVE SOME COOKIES.

Azarte Posted: Jan 21st 2013

THANKS FOR THE COOKIES :)

daisychimp Posted: Jan 21st 2013

Cookieeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Jan 22nd 2013

COOKIESSSSSS!!!! I LOVE COOKIES! Thanks so much! :D

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 22nd 2013

so you all know each other  or somthing? and what's with the count down to seeing eachother?

Azarte Posted: Jan 22nd 2013

Basically, loads of us met in about August last year (yeesh was it that long ago!?) from the tmp and now we're seeing each other again on A WEEK ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah so :)

Fireflies Posted: Jan 23rd 2013

Sorry... but... who is coming?

daisychimp Posted: Jan 23rd 2013

MOI!

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 23rd 2013

marito i DEFINATELY coming

i just search the forums (on tmp) to find out who is coming. but it still isn't very clear...

daisychimp Posted: Jan 23rd 2013

What about Panther, choci etc???

oh and (just double checking) the B family:

Emma
Fiona
Tristan
Ellmoose
and Lpoppet
?

cause i don't want to write that and then miss a person or have the wrong people!!

i meant *does the B family consist of:

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Jan 23rd 2013

Yup! As far as I'm aware… Oh, and I think there's a baby as well, but… I don't even know his name…

thanks!!!! because that would of been really awkward if one of them wasn't in the family...... :D

Fiona_B Posted: Jan 23rd 2013

Hi maritsa123 
that is all of us ---the b's!!!!!

we are all hopefully coming!!!!!!
yes, we are a big and confusing family I know :) the three of us bigger kids started out on the TMP , but the little two complained too much that they wanted to join so they started drawing pictures too! 

Really looking forward to seeing you Emmab and Fionab

Fiona_B Posted: Jan 23rd 2013

I think choci was going to try and be there, and also 3ddaisys ...if any of you remember her, she is really really  nice, we met her in London.   

i love how big and happy your family is!!!

i hope to see you there!! :D and yes Choci said she wou;ld be coming and i think 3ddaisy's is coming to! :D

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 24th 2013

cool well I hope you all have a great time seeing eachother agian!!!

Fireflies Posted: Jan 24th 2013

Tank chu. 

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 24th 2013

this is my list (people who i am making cards for):

Me
Savey
Azarte
Loua
DC
Cookiegirl
Lottie
Dancer
Gilby
Chubbs
Missjelly
Panther
The B's
Fruithill
3Ddaisy's
Kirsten

that is who is coming (of whom i am aware of)

oh an Choci :D

emma_b Posted: Jan 25th 2013

Thanks for the list Marits!! We have been trying to work out who was coming, it has been hard since the TMP closed!

Fireflies Posted: Jan 25th 2013

I've only made cards for:

SaveEarth
Daisychimp
Azarte

Oops... 

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Jan 25th 2013

The entire, scarily huge list:

Loua
Chubbs
Wolfie4
Pomo
Bond234
DaisyChimp
SaveEarth
Gilbert24
Marits123
FruitHill
Cookiegirl
Panther
Choci
EmmaB
FionaB
TristanB
LPoppet
Ellmoose
Lottie
Dancer
MissJelly
3DDaisys
3DLilys
Kirsten
Azarte
Purplebot
60Turtles 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.