Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » CAN WE DO WORK EXPERIENCE AT AARDMAN ANIMATION ??

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
cocolangham Posted: Jan 9th 2013

hi im chloe and i am in year 9 i would like to ask wether we can do work experince at Aardman animations cause my school said that i should look into a place to do work Expirence and i have had this dream to come to see Aardman studios im such a huge fan and it would me so much if i could come and do work exprience ( that is if my someone in my family is willing to take me :) xxx

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 10th 2013

Sadly not. It's only for over 18's which is a real shame but definately try when you are a bit older. Here is another thread explaining it a little better:

http://wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/42258/1/ 

cocolangham Posted: Jan 14th 2013

thank you

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 16th 2013

No problem! Good luck :D

cocolangham Posted: Apr 27th 2013

thank you i am doing my dofe hoping that i will get there :) thank you so much for the heads up :D xx

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 30th 2013

i would also love to work there. let us not giveup. let us try to master the trick of animation. Good luck too. 

cocolangham Posted: May 8th 2013

good luck to you to maybe we will meet soon :) x

samuelhayward Posted: May 9th 2013

See you there! 

cocolangham Posted: May 11th 2013

see you too x

iantimothy Posted: May 11th 2013

While I am deifinitely still learning myself, If you ever want me to take a look at your work I would be happy to give you any critiques or tips.

harryboy8080 Posted: May 11th 2013

Have Ian look at your work. He will teach you everything you need to know. Trust me.

cocolangham Posted: May 12th 2013

okay thank you :) x

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.