Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE AND GROMIT STAR IN A CHRISTMAS VIDEO FOR GOOGLE+!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Wallace and Gromit are staring in a festive new video with more of Aardman’s best loved characters!

The inventive duo have teamed up with Google+ for the video, which shows them celebrating Christmas with their woolly friend Shaun the Sheep and Ginger from Chicken run as well as Trixie and Captain Cuddlepuss from Creature Comforts. Although they aren’t together during the festive season, the friends use Google+ to open their presents together and wish each other a Merry Christmas! Watch their festive fun in this video!

A Google+ Hangout is a multiperson video chat that support up to 10 people at the same time. Invite your friends and family to catch up on Google+ and try a hangout yourself with a personalised Wallace and Gromit video invitation! While you're catching up you can also use the Holiday Effects app to give yourself reindeer antlers or even put on Wallace's tank top!

While you're there, join in the fun with Wallace & Gromit's Google+ fan page, lad!

Nathan M Posted: Dec 18th 2012

This is amazing! :D

kieran Posted: Dec 18th 2012

cracking advert, nice to see wallace and gromit again, oh and gromit hide the turkey gingers online.

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Love it!

lovetottie Posted: Dec 18th 2012

that was great!!!!!!!

wandgfanatic Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Fantastic!!!

DoGSBESTFRIEND Posted: Dec 18th 2012

NICE!!!!

tre01 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

A brilliant ad. I was really delighted to see Ginger. Although how Piella came back from the dead disturbs me.
Poor Gromit being told to fetch

CHAMPION ART5 Posted: Dec 19th 2012

CHAMPION

lovetottie Posted: Dec 20th 2012

samuelhayward Posted: Dec 30th 2012

Yes, I thought Piella got eaten by crocodiles!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jan 4th 2013

Piella escaped? Why is she still there? And why is Fluffles with Piella, shouldn't Fluffles should be with Wallace and Gromit? Just curious. Hope i can see more Wallace and Gromit films. Well done Nick Park!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.