Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK/SERIES

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
yianni Posted: Nov 5th 2012

My favorite writer is J R R Tolkien but my favorite series is CHERUB by Robert muchamore who is another of my favorite writers.

samuelhayward Posted: Nov 6th 2012

My favourite author is Frank Cottrel Boyce, I'm just waiting for my birthday later in november when I will hopefully get his next book!

Nathan M Posted: Nov 6th 2012

JK Rowling - Harry Potter series

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 21st 2012

mine's D.C kizhakkemurriand my favourite book series is dcb books

abhijith Posted: Nov 21st 2012

Jonanthan Swift - Gulliver`s travels

cheesehead302 Posted: Nov 22nd 2012

I don't know, I think my favorite author is the guy who inspired me to be creative,(Although this is cheesy) Dav Pilkey. My favorite book series is Harry Potter.

23192319 Posted: Nov 29th 2012

Rick Riordan. He writes a lot of adult books but he is a great kids author too, I LOVE the series called The Demigod Series. I can`t explain it but if you like Greek Mythology, Adventure, a little bit of romance, and a tiny bit of gore than you will love it. It is cleverly writen, funny and exciting! it is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 7th 2012

my favorite author is andy griffiths because he was the dude that showed me how books can be fun but my favorite series is and always will be harry potter 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 8th 2012

my favourite author is Matthew Reilly

and my favourite book is Contest by matthew reilly 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.