LATEST NEWS » OCTOBER'S CREATIONS OF THE MONTH WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 2nd 2012

The 63rd Creations Competition has now been judged! We had lots of cracking entries this month and we are happy to announce that our winners are...

1st Prize – two Wallace & Gromit Cracking Contraptions Manuals plus a signed certificate from Nick Park

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind with a brilliant model of Gromit on board his own aeroplane!
Runners Up – A Wallace & Gromit Cracking Contraction Manual

Clematoons with a cracking creation showing Gromit carving a pumpkin. We can’t think who it looks like!

Wallace05man with an spooky animation showing an alien visit at West Wallaby Street!

Justinec with an excellent Gromit pumpkin. Cracking work, lad!

Congratulations to our winners! We will be in touch with you all soon about your prizes. Well done everyone who created an entry this month, we had some excellent entries!

Enter this month’s competition to be in with a chance of winning Gromit and Fluffles plush toys, plus the Animate It! app for iPhone or iPad!

Good luck everyone!

Enter now >>

samuelhayward Posted: Nov 2nd 2012

Cracking work peeps!!!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Nov 2nd 2012

Congratulations everyone! :)

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 3rd 2012

congrats!!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Nov 3rd 2012

Oh thanks everybody! I was surprised I won! I am so happy! Crongratulations everyone too

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Nov 3rd 2012

Why did i not receive any email about this yet?

Clematoons Posted: Nov 3rd 2012

Hey! I'm one of the winners too!...Congrats to the rest!...have a lovely Thanksgiving!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Nov 3rd 2012

Well done everyone!

@Wallace and Gromit Mastermind - I didn't recieve my email for a week and a bit after I won so dont worry, aardman are probably busy at the moment... 

wandgfanatic Posted: Nov 3rd 2012

Congratulations!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Nov 4th 2012

Ok I will just wait it for it. Thanks!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 9th 2012

I think everyone should have received their email about it now - check your inboxes and let me know if you haven't!

evastar7 Posted: Nov 11th 2012

well done every one

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.