LATEST NEWS » WIN A FAMILY TICKET TO BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 27th 2012

Cracking news! We have extended our competition to win a family pass to Blackpool Pleasure Beach!

All you need to do to enter is draw your own cracking theme park ride and upload your entry to the creations gallery! You now have until Friday 5th October at 12.00pm, so get drawing, lad! The competition is to celebrate Wallace & Gromit’s upcoming ride at Blackpool, the Thrill-O-Matic, which will be opening in 2013!

Competition Terms & Conditions
The prize is a family pass to include 4 people (containing at least one adult) and does not include travel or accommodation, the voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, all wristbands to be used on the same day, only the original voucher will be accepted, the voucher has no cash equivalent. Wristbands issued will and must be placed upon the right wrist of all guests only by Pleasure Beach Blackpool staff and once removed will become instantly invalid. For security reasons an invisible stamp may be placed on the back of guests’ hands
Terms and conditions apply. Non-transferable and not for re-sale. Child classed as aged 2 to 11 years

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 27th 2012

I really want to enter but if I win I won't be able to use the prize if I win.

Mrs Voucher Posted: Oct 4th 2012

This is called The Swinging Bananas ride. The tree spins and the bananas swing from side to side whilst spinning. There is chimps in the tree going ooh ooh aah aah!

kezzarules13 Posted: Oct 5th 2012

Mine is called the Scare-O-Matic. It wont upload to the your creations gallery so I've just uploaded it here. it's a mix of waterslides and rollercoasters. I hope you like it!

wilsonm Posted: Oct 28th 2012

this is myn created with dwaing and grafixs in me pc i just uploading it don bother telline me if i win cus i wont be able to go but i would love peeps to see my theam park ride

its called the rock-o-matic and its for young kids  

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.