Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » IS THERE A NEW MOVIE FOR WALLACE AND GROMIT?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Sep 19th 2012

Are there any new ones? 

samuelhayward Posted: Sep 19th 2012

Not apart from the prom animations no, but they've gone off I player now, and the TV show was only on once, so unless you saw it on the TV or iplayer, then I'm afraid to say you missed it, I'd love to see it again.

wandgfanatic Posted: Sep 19th 2012

Is there one coming out near Christmas? Could be rumour though....

samuelhayward Posted: Sep 19th 2012

Don't know, but interesting you should say that, it might come as a surprise.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Sep 21st 2012

oh....  anyway its ok. what is iplayer? sorry i dont know much about that.

samuelhayward Posted: Sep 21st 2012

Iplayer is just a website where you can replay programmes and films that were on any BBC channel, but the programmes only stay on there for 7 days.

lilalore Posted: Sep 25th 2012

Is anyone of you subscribed to LoveFilm? Just read here that they now have a deal with Aardman and therefore offer W&G content.
I'm afraid there's nothing planned yet, we'll have to watch the old stuff until they're coming up with a new film...

tre01 Posted: Sep 29th 2012

Last thing I heard was a  The Sheep movie was in production.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Sep 30th 2012

Yeah i think so.

cheesehead302 Posted: Sep 30th 2012

I donno, it's been almost 4 years since AMOLAD, so we will maybe get one in another year or so, if it's not full length. I believe it took them 7 years for TCOTWR, but I'm not sure.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Oct 19th 2012

I read in wiki that it took them about six years to makes TCOTWR. You are right I guess we really have to wait for years!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.