Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » OLDEST MEMBER?!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 16th 2012

Who has been a member of W&G.com/sts.com for the longest? Has anyone (excluding aardman staff!) been a member since 2007?

iantimothy Posted: Sep 16th 2012

It would have to be someone on this site because sts didn't exist yet. I signed up as a member in december 2007 but I was browsing the forums and creations since August 2007 when the site opened.

Fish Posted: Sep 22nd 2012

I have been a member since 15 August 2007. I think Jordan was here before me, though.

thespazicat Posted: Sep 23rd 2012

well i joined in 2008 so close enough :L jks

Gromits little bro Posted: Oct 2nd 2012

Jordan has that honour ;)
I joined in September 2007 

icy blue Posted: Oct 24th 2012

I join in December 2008
But it doesn't really makes me An old member

wilsonm Posted: Oct 24th 2012

well i first joined in 2007 but i deleted my account cus i was getting teased about it at school and by email but now i am at a new school i though i will rejoin so i am a new menber but a old one 2 sorry for giving my life story

Nathan M Posted: Oct 29th 2012

I first joined in 2007 but have gotten a new account since which was made in 2008

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.