Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » AUGUST'S CREATIONS OF THE MONTH WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 7th 2012

The 61st Creations Competition has now been judged and we are very happy to announce that our winners are...

1st Prize – a Curse of the Were-Rabbit Interactive DVD Game and a Wallace & Gromit T-shirt, plus a signed certificate from Nick Park!

Gromitsbuddyinginventor with some super models of Wallace, Morph and Gromit taking part in the Aardman Olympics!

Runners Up – A Wallace & Gromit T-shirt

tre01 with a cracking musical entry, showing Poochini at the Proms!

baker45 with some stunning models of Wallace & Gromit at teatime!

iantimothy with an amazing animation called Day Shift, showing a dreary day at work that takes a surprise turn!

Congratulations to our winners! We will be in touch with you all soon about your prizes. Well done everyone who created an entry this month, they were all brilliant!

Enter this month’s competition to be in with a chance of winning two activity books featuring Aardman's swashbuckling feature film, The Pirates!

Good luck everyone!

Enter now >>

samuelhayward Posted: Sep 7th 2012

well done!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 7th 2012

Whoopeeeeee! Thank you sooo much! I'm so excited!

tre01 Posted: Sep 8th 2012

OMG I actually got runner up?! I'm happy with that! Thanks so much to my voters and the Aardman team who decided mine was worthy.

Interpolated_Panda Posted: Sep 9th 2012

Well done to the winners 

BUT, two of these weren't uploaded until SEPTEMBER...How did they win in the AUGUST competition..?

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 10th 2012

He/she has a point...

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Sep 11th 2012

Congratulation to the winners!!! Well done!! 

tre01 Posted: Sep 11th 2012

So does that mean the only good thing that's happened to me for the last few weeks is going to be stripped away from me now? That'll explain why I've not had any response from them yet.

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 11th 2012

They won't change it now tre01. That would be mean! I haven't got my email either though...

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Sep 12th 2012

Don't worry tre01! They will response you soon! You'll get an email from Aardman Staff! 

kbart Posted: Sep 12th 2012

Congratulations to all the winners, the stop motion animation Day Shift is very inventive.

tre01 Posted: Sep 12th 2012

Ah right, okay. Thanks lads/lasses.

wandgfanatic Posted: Sep 12th 2012

Well done you guys! 

iantimothy Posted: Oct 2nd 2012

Thanks so much, I got my shirt and certificate in the mail a few days ago! 

Interpolated_Panda Posted: Oct 9th 2012

Hey, and thanks for replying to clear up my question about how August's winners were chosen from those who submitted in September...

That was irony, if you were wondering.

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 9th 2012

Hi Interpolated_Panda, sorry for the delayed answer to your question. As the competition was slightly later last month (as you'll see from the date the results were posted), we included entries up until the point we judged.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.