Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT PROM ON BBC 1 THIS BANK HOLIDAY!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 24th 2012

The Wallace & Gromit Prom is being aired on Bank Holiday Monday at 2.45 on BBC 1!

Don’t forget to put the kettle on and settle down to watch the inventive pair’s first Musical Marvel, Concerto in E-Lad! The inventive duo's adventures in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit will be shown on BBC 1 straight afterwards for some more cracking bank holiday fun, so best not forget the crackers, lad!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Aug 24th 2012

Yey! I heard it on the radio and I found that you couldn't tell everything that was going on without the video. Great music though!

GROMIT4EVA Posted: Aug 27th 2012

Gromit, your concerto moved me! Such talent! 
As for Wallace, congrats on keeping the show on the road in such a cool manner. But do look where you're going before you sit down! 

wandgfanatic Posted: Aug 27th 2012

The Concerto was absolutely awe-inspiring!  Well Done to both Wallace and Gromit for a brilliant show (I hope Gromit did not have to splash out too much on a new violin!).  Also a big congratulations to the conductor and the orchestra who were also keeping us entertained with the music and the laughs.

tre01 Posted: Aug 27th 2012

I saw it today and loved it. Whilst it's taking some getting used to the slight difference in Wallace's voice, his voice actor did do a great job.
And whoever animated Gromit playing the violin. Definitely my favourite part of it. Although the whole of it was brilliant, don't get me wrong. Please make this available on DVD as an extra on another Aardman project or something future as I'd happily watch it again and again!

Gromit02 Posted: Sep 2nd 2012

I love this. Gromit was so good on the violin.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.