Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHAT KIND OF STOP- MOTION PROGRAM DO YOU USE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 5th 2012

I am still trying to loook for one good stop-motion programs in making my own animations. Please share here what kind of program you use. Thanks!

wallace05man Posted: Aug 5th 2012

i use Stop Motion Pro 7.5 and the camera i use is LifeCam Studio HD. you can get the free trial of Stop Motion Pro on their website, but it will be no use until you get a camera that you can connect to a computer (such as a LifeCam Studio HD). hope that helps.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 5th 2012

What kind of program do you think you can recommend to me? 

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 6th 2012

if your looking for free monkeyjam is good and exports in HD (ha! I rhymed)
http://monkeyjam.org/

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 6th 2012

I tried to download Monkey jam. I am having a hard time using it.

wallace05man Posted: Aug 6th 2012

monkeyjam is very good, but i only have one problem with it, you can't onionskin. also, do you know how to save the animation as seperate images/frames?

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 7th 2012

It should save them automatically 

yianni Posted: Aug 7th 2012

I used frame thief and for editing I use Imovie

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 7th 2012

I do not use Mac. I use Windows 7. What do you think? 

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 7th 2012

Is using Claymation studios 3.0 deluxe a good idea?

yianni Posted: Aug 8th 2012

Frame Thief I'm pretty shore works on pc

yianni Posted: Aug 8th 2012

I made this animation usine frame thief I hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAU0_rND6lg

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 9th 2012

I hated monkey jam, so I downloaded this thing called sam animation, which is no longer available in full for free, though it did used to be. You could still download it but will only let you take 50 pics max.

I do however, reccomend animate it, aardman's software you can download a 14 day trial though mine seemed to go on for months! After that you could ask your parents extremely nicely if they will buy you the full version,   

Hope this helps

p.s. 14 days = a lot of animation     

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 9th 2012

Remember i use Windows 7. I think claymation studios would be great. It has included camera, you could insert voice records and sounds from your pc and only for 30 pounds. I tried Animate it but the problem is i could'nt insert sound from my pc. It does'nt even have a camera included and it costs the same price. What do you think? 

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 9th 2012

Good idea, its just that I already had the camera.  Not that it really matters now you are getting that other programme, but you can do sound by downloading magpie pro.

yianni Posted: Aug 9th 2012

With Frame Thief you can put in your voice over and animate to it

alibongob Posted: Aug 11th 2012

i have animate it and its amazing it comes with a morph mold a green screen so u can add your own background plus 26 episodes o morph i stroungly recumend it !

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 12th 2012

You don't get a cam  either. But i think that would be great too.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 12th 2012

Buying a morph dvd would worth a lots of money too but you can't use it for  animating.
You can't insert sound clips in it too.  

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.