Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » ANIMATIONS IDEAS PLEASE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
alibongob Posted: Aug 4th 2012

hi i'm alibongob and i want to make an animation but i'm stuck for ideas on a story line so any ideas please would be useful

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 6th 2012

If you are a beginner I say do A LOT of tests(bouncing ball, lip sync, walks with or without a armature, ect, ect.) stuff like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH--jYiWvU0&feature=plcp even try cool experimental stuff like shooting on glass(were glass is put on a slant and the figure is on top it's perfect for shots of people flying) or pixelation(humans animated like puppets) the more tests you do and the more studying you do the better you get at animation 

alibongob Posted: Oct 24th 2012

thanks i always wondered how they make stuff fly

mmasonghi studios Posted: Oct 25th 2012

Your welcome. 

mmasonghi studios Posted: Oct 25th 2012

Yeah, they animated all the Rex the runt stuff on glass 

Pink-Muffin Posted: Oct 26th 2012

hi...I was thinking about that aswell,a good theme or project I meen.
and mybe I´m going to do a little christmas film (I know it´s a while until then but it always takes a bit longer, then I expect...) for my family or something.. 

alibongob Posted: Nov 10th 2012

OH MY CHEESE !! thats i great idae i can do a christma themed animation thanks

alibongob Posted: Nov 16th 2012

idea*

ClayGirl223 Posted: Apr 26th 2013

I was wondering how they made people fly as well thanks!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.