Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » 2012 MAY'S COMPETITION'S PRIZE ARRIVED YESTERDAY!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jul 24th 2012

I just recieved my prize yesterday. First I was in school and I was given a reciept from the post office. I was thinking what was it. Then I went to the post office and got it and you know what I saw?.....

I saw a sticker of Aardman with my name on it!

When I came home I opened it at once.  I was very eager to open it.  I saw the dvd and a precious certificate for me!
Thanks Aardman for the prize. That was so fast. This would be my inspiration for me studying better in school!

and  Mastermind

Fionah Posted: Jul 24th 2012

Lucky your certificate came with your prize. I won in January got my prize in March and still havent got my certificate

cleasby99 Posted: Jul 24th 2012

when i won last year my prize came in about 1 week but i won in june this year and it still hasn't come. At least i now know that it should come eventually

cleasby99 Posted: Jul 24th 2012

Fionah have you asked aardman why the certificate hasn't come?

Fionah Posted: Jul 24th 2012

Yep. They havent got back to me

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.