Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHOS YOUR FAV CARTOON CHARACTER

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
keat123 Posted: Jul 4th 2012

who is your fav cartoon character? Mine is gromit!

samuelhayward Posted: Jul 4th 2012

I have several, my favourite are wallace and gromit. Others include shaun the sheep, tom and jerry, victor quartermain and lady tottington are also some of my favourite, because my pet chicken is named after lady tottington.

puppylove Posted: Jul 4th 2012

your pet chicken's name is lady tottington??? dont u think its weird having a pet chicken since most of humanity constently eats chicken? danny phanton was is and always be my hero and favorite tv caracter.

cheesehead302 Posted: Jul 5th 2012

It's   a hard choice between Fluttershy and Rocko.

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jul 6th 2012

Daffy Duck, Sylvester the cat, Claude cat( Looney Toons) , Screwy Squirrel, and Droopy dog( Tex avery cartoons), The Pink Panther and the Ispector( Not inspector gadget) ( FRiz FReeling cartoons) and of course  Shaun the sheep, Bitzer, Wallace and GRomit. :)

puppylove Posted: Jul 6th 2012

what happened?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.