Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » FORUMS TO DELETE!!!!!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
yianni Posted: Jun 14th 2012

I think we should keep general chat, world of inventions, wallace and gromit chat and latest news. Get rid of arts crafts and cookery, your reviews and film prodiction blog!!!!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 14th 2012

Why they all can help us! 

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 14th 2012

Get rid of world of invention if we are removing some, considering the show has ended. But why don't we just keep them?

puppylove Posted: Jun 14th 2012

i have a suggestion: say u wanna delete a threat u made or a comment. we should be able to do THAT! sometimes i write something werong or dosent make sence3 and i wanna correct it but cant. or... maybe its offensive and i dont mind if its removend. just a suggestion aardman staff so u dont have less reason not put me on moderation. moderation right?

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Jun 14th 2012

@puppylove - You can edit what you say on the forums but I don't think you can if you comment on a creation. There is a little pencil icon in the top right of your post. 

Also I don't think there is any reason to delete anything. You never know  when you might need it.

yianni Posted: Jun 15th 2012

but no one goes on any other forums

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 15th 2012

I just don't understand why we should delete them though

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 15th 2012

yes but with new members they say hi etc on a forum that nobody goes on and they can get confused

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 15th 2012

Then maybe they should be put in a sub section labelled archive :)

puppylove Posted: Jun 15th 2012

or just left. its not like the threats are bothering peeps or whatever. and thanks buddy inventor, i never noticed those things in the side b4. illl make shure 2 use them when i need 2 :3

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.