Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » HOW TO MAKE FEATHERS MCGRAW

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
FreddieRodgers Posted: Jun 13th 2012

I have been trying to make feathers Mcgraw for an animation and I have made everything but his feet. I have tried a few times to make his feet with wire inside but his feet are still too weak; he cant stand up and over time they get shorter.
Any ideas on how to make his feet? so they are strong enought to hold his body for an animation?  

samuelhayward Posted: Jun 14th 2012

Have you got a whole armature or just wire in the feet? If you dont have a whole armature then that is probably why it falls over, that happened to me, because I didn't know the shape a penguins armature should be.

I am still experimenting, but I have vaguely succeeded, and you can see my penguin in my animation here:      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joia_PLnYN0&list=UUKvPav7zrqEt-TC6NWoP4sQ&index=1&feature=plcp

FreddieRodgers Posted: Jun 19th 2012

thanks a lot for the advice! and nice animations :D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.