GENERAL CHAT » TAAAAALLLLLLLKKKKK

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
yianni Posted: Jun 11th 2012

if your not Gromits little bro dont go on here!

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 11th 2012

Meh might as well chat...not doing anything else! hello!

yianni Posted: Jun 11th 2012

hi

puppylove Posted: Jun 11th 2012

someone took the idea i also had with doobo(cheesehead, thats his nickname) :3 gooooooo ahed. (just wish he would show up more offen )

yianni Posted: Jun 13th 2012

1 why doobo and 2 where is he he isn't around much anymore

puppylove Posted: Jun 13th 2012

i have no idea! i miss him actually. doobo is his school nickname. he likes to be called doobo.

cheesehead302 Posted: Jun 14th 2012

I laffed! yALL WERE  like he hasn't been around much any more but ive been gone for only like a week and a half. (Which is really the longest ive been away from W and G.com) 

cheesehead302 Posted: Jun 14th 2012

It would be cool if me and u could get promotions on the site for talking so much. 15 pages full in half a week!!

puppylove Posted: Jun 15th 2012

well... i just hope the site dosent catch us. one more sticke and there gonna put me to moderation even if i wuz innocent and didnt curse at some times! but really... THERE THE FRICK WHERE U??? i didnt train to be up to 3am for nothing! u own me an explination. glad to hav u back man.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.