Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SWEETS/CANDIES?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 24 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 24.
wandgfanatic Posted: Jun 11th 2012

Hi everyone
Just wondered what are your favourites.  My ones are sherbert strawberries, flying saucers, butternuts and creme eggs. 

yianni Posted: Jun 11th 2012

sherbert bombs guess what im on and your on chat on my new post talk :)

puppylove Posted: Jun 11th 2012

i dont have access to many sweets so the only ones i like and eat are ice cream and CHOCOLATE! in a little addited with CHOCOLATE!! i have a stock. :3

wallace05man Posted: Jun 12th 2012

toffee, starbursts, wine gums and fruit pastels

puppylove Posted: Jun 12th 2012

hm... toffee, isnt it that hard candy old people eat? and fruit pastels is that one we eat on cristmas? in brasil, people like to cell one that has CHOCOLATE!!! instead of fruit! i like it more! in brazil, its called chocotoni and the one with fruit is called panetoni :3

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jun 12th 2012

I love Hoarhound ( Like dark sugar flavored) hard candies, Nerds,( sour, little candies) Twizzelers ( cherry licorice) Chocolate, and Bubble gum. :)

iantimothy Posted: Jun 13th 2012

puppylove I am getting the feeling that you like chocolate. 

wallace05man Posted: Jun 13th 2012

@puppylove, i think it might be different in England, fruit pastels are just like fruit gums, just sugercoated, nothing to do with christmas, and toffee isn't specifically for old people

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 13th 2012

They're actually fruit pastilles to name them correctly, they aren't like fruit gums really. They are but they're nowhere near as hard, they're sort of a mix between wine gums and fruit gums. They're one of mfoil purity along with jelly tots!! Lovewine gums too!!! And yeah toffee isn't for old people at all!!

wandgfanatic Posted: Jun 14th 2012

Fruit Pastilles are ace as well!  I also tried Oreo fudge the other day too, that was good too.

puppylove Posted: Jun 14th 2012

u dont like oreos. they make u fat and they taste TERRIBLE!. i like nutrella! do u guys have nutrella in england?

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 14th 2012

Yeah we do, its GORGEOUS!! But lucky me jsut watched a programme about how sugar is what makes you fat and that your organs are literally floating in fat nowadays with our 'westernised' diets! :O I never want to eat again!!!! 

wallace05man Posted: Jun 15th 2012

just eat low suger stuff

puppylove Posted: Jun 15th 2012

ive always been kinnah fat. im not like really REALLY  fat but i have a fat belly(like always) and fat buttox and upper legs but hey, some guys like girls that are a little fat right?

23192319 Posted: Jul 30th 2012

Heath bars, mint M&MS,Snow caps.......

Fossa_juliette Posted: Jul 30th 2012

skittles sour or not. millions etc....mmmm

wallace05man Posted: Jul 30th 2012

puppylove, nutella also is very fattening

fhfh98 Posted: Aug 2nd 2012

jelly tots.. yum!

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Jun 29th 2013

Chocolate,  Soft Bars, Honey Candy, Chewing Gum, Candy Balloons and Caramel

Nelson8 Posted: Jun 29th 2013

I don't like candy. I only like some frozen treats.
But I do like gum.

dinogirl Posted: Jun 29th 2013

nerds, gobstoppers, warheads!

gromitrox123 Posted: Jul 7th 2013

nerds, skittles and CHOCOLATE!

Bitzer123 Posted: Aug 16th 2013

Hershey bars!

thealbinopirate Posted: Aug 21st 2013

I like nerds. they turned me into one which isnt a bad thing')">

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.