Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WIN A VISIT TO THE HOME OF WALLACE & GROMIT!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 8th 2012

You could win a special visit to Aardman's Headquarters as part of the National Trust’s Summer of Celebration with Wallace and Gromit!

If you win this cracking prize, you’ll be invited to Aardman HQ to meet some of the animators who bring Wallace & Gromit to life, as well as watching your own private screening of your favourite Wallace & Gromit film! Not only this, you’ll also get a family trip to the At-Bristol Science Centre to see some real life Wallace & Gromit sets!

If this wasn’t enough, you’ll also win a day with a National Trust ranger at one of the Trust’s houses in Tyntesfield, where you’ll go exploring and den building! Four runners up will also get a cracking goodie bag each filled with Wallace & Gromit prizes!

To be in with a chance of winning, visit the National Trust website and answer a simple question!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Jun 9th 2012

Wowee!!!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 9th 2012

cool

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 11th 2012

Do we also get a free airplane pass for example I don't live in UK or should I just recieve the runners-up?

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 12th 2012

@Wallace and Gromit Mastermind - transport isn't included in the prize unfortunately. All the terms of the competition are on the National Trust website, have a look there for more http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/visit/days-out-and-itineraries/wallace-and-gromit/view-page/item860784/

Morgause Posted: Jun 15th 2012

Wow!

wallace2303 Posted: Jun 30th 2012

Thats good

samuelhayward Posted: Jul 16th 2012

who won?

cleasby99 Posted: Jul 16th 2012

thats what i was wondering

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.