ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » HOW DO YOU MAKE MODELS OF WALLACE AND GROMIT?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 5th 2012

How do you make models of Wallace and Gromit?  Is it a good a idea to use modelling clay?  What color is used for Wallace and Gromit?  How do you make marzipan?  

cleasby99 Posted: Jun 18th 2012

If you look at my creation you can see my models of wallace and gromit.http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/creations/view/11934    They are pretty much all newplast plasticine but if it was all plasticine it wouldnt stand up and it would fall apart. You may have seen the armatures that aardman use but it doesnt have to be nearly as complicated as that, i just use wire. 
My wallace is about 9 inches tall but you can try making one smaller at first. To make the models just watch lots of wallace and gromit to observe closely what they look like and look at pictures.
 Newplast do every colour you will need exept for the brown. These are the colours: 'Red', 'green', 'flesh pink' and finally 'stone' for gromit.  To make the brown for wallace's trousers and gromit's ears and tail just mix red and green newplast. 
I use glass beads for the eyes, not plasticine.
 Hope this helps

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 20th 2012

Thank you! You really have a great knowledge of making them. For sure you're the winner! 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.