Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WHAT COUNTRIES CAN AARDMAN SEND THE PRIZES THAT WE WON?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 4th 2012

I was thinking if Aardman could send the prizes that we won outside UK.  For example I live in another country in Asia. Could they send to me the prize? I just won runner-up last month's competition and I don't live in UK.  Could they still send it? Thank you very much!

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Jun 5th 2012

Of course yes! You'll receive E-mail from Aardman staff about your address and your name to be sent out the prizes. And it will take a while to deliver. Hope it helps you!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 5th 2012

Are you sure?  Did you experience this already?

jordan Posted: Jun 5th 2012

Im sure previous winners have had there prizes sent beyond the uk, it always takes ahwhile for parcels to reach other countries especially the further away your country is :) 

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 5th 2012

I recieved that email that you are saying Devi Fitri Krisrera. I just asked them if they could send the prize but I still sent my address and name.  Thanks for helping!

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Jun 6th 2012

I'm sure! I've three times been runner up in shaunthesheep.com! :D And i've received all my prizes, but I still not received my prizes in April competition. :(

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Jun 6th 2012

And.......
You're very welcome!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 6th 2012

What country do you live in?  Thank you very much! I was a little bit worried about it. Thanks for helping. 

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 6th 2012

Thanks again. The Aardman Web sent me another email. It would be fine with them. Thanks for all of you.

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Jun 7th 2012

I live in Indonesia. You're welcome again! I really love to helping someone and trying to answers!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 7th 2012

Yeah you're a very good and helpful person. Many people can trust you.  

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Jun 7th 2012

Aww, really? Thanks!!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 7th 2012

I live in the Philippines that is why I was thinking if they can deliver it.  But when you said that it could be and they said it could be then i wdid not need to worry. Thanks again.

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Jun 8th 2012

Ok! 

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 8th 2012

We'll send a prize to whereever in the world our winners are, don't worry!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 8th 2012

Oh really?  Thank you very much! I thought you have a selection of countries that you only send.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.